Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Cabelas

Black Friday sales starts Thursday!

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 23rd, 2017 10:20 pm
Nov 23, 2014
31 posts
72 upvotes
Edmonton, AB

[Cabelas] Black Friday sales starts Thursday!

Cabela's Black Friday flyer is up! GOOD deal on the two pack of Stealth Cams. SKS at normal sale price.

Has anyone used the battery heated insoles before?? I swear no matter what boots or socks I wear (minus when I use the disposable foot heat packs), there are times when I spend more time warming my feet in the truck than I do on the ice!!
7 replies
Deal Addict
May 29, 2011
1676 posts
1073 upvotes
Ottawa Valley
Really good price on those xfr sweaters. Was looking at them last week.
I aim to be inclusive and considerate of others in my posts. If I fall short of that mark, feel free to let me know in good faith, and where appropriate, I'll edit my posts.
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2009
1352 posts
503 upvotes
Ontario
I will be shopping elsewhere - better deals to be had. If I ordered from Cabela's the 2 items I am purchasing would cost $60 more (++ the locks Cabela's insists on making us pay for).
Deal Addict
Mar 24, 2005
1293 posts
915 upvotes
Can't beat the $0.88 water balloons from last month!
RFD has saved & made me $$$
Deal Addict
Mar 24, 2005
1293 posts
915 upvotes
Can't beat the $0.88 water balloons from last month!
RFD has saved & made me $$$
Jun 6, 2017
202 posts
244 upvotes
Calgary
Has anyone ever lined up for a gift card at Cabela's? Do you know what the minimum value of the gift card will be? They were giving out gift cards on Boxing Day last year, but I came too late.
Nov 23, 2014
31 posts
72 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
25 to 100 bucks.
If you search your location though, there are some of them that are having line parties with extra give aways and contests as well, between 530am and 7am while you wait in line.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)