534 posts
56 upvotes
Hawkesbury

[Cabelas] Cabela's Preservac Basic Vacuum Sealer

• Removes 9 litres of air per minute
• Creates 24" of vacuum pressure
• 2mm seal wire delivers a tight, breakproof seal
• One-touch operation

Built for quick and convenient sealing, Cabela's Preservac Basic Vacuum Sealer boasts a single-piston pump that removes 9 litres of air per minute, creates 24" of vacuum pressure, and its 2mm seal wire delivers a tight, breakproof seal. With this quick-sealing system, you get freshness up to five times longer than traditional sealing methods. The lid-mounted seal bar prevents overheating and provides safe, secure operation. One-touch operation features vacuum seal, manual seal and canister port (canister hose included). Accepts bags up to 11" wide. Integrated cord storage and non-slip rubber feet. 110 volts. Includes five 1-gallon and five 1-quart bags.
Dimensions: 14-1/2"L x 5-1/2"W x 3-1/2"H.
Weight: 3.2 lbs.
3 replies
Feb 13, 2004
700 posts
112 upvotes
Vancouver
Foodsaver is also having a sale on their US and Canadian sites. I ordered Foodsaver FM2100 about an hour ago for $41usd to my US mailbox. Not sure how this compares.
Oct 24, 2009
707 posts
572 upvotes
Vancouver
Twism wrote:
Nov 27th, 2017 5:10 pm
Foodsaver is also having a sale on their US and Canadian sites. I ordered Foodsaver FM2100 about an hour ago for $41usd to my US mailbox. Not sure how this compares.
How did you get your payment to go through? My order kept erroring out at the last stage
Feb 13, 2004
700 posts
112 upvotes
Vancouver
absolutcamper wrote:
Nov 28th, 2017 1:25 am
How did you get your payment to go through? My order kept erroring out at the last stage
I had the same problem last year and this year again on their US site. In the end I used paypal and it went through.