Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Cabelas

Daisy® Red Ryder® Adult/Youth Heritage Kit - $99.99

  • Last Updated:
  • Nov 29th, 2022 12:38 pm
[OP]
Sr. Member
Oct 12, 2014
931 posts
627 upvotes
London, ON

[Cabelas] Daisy® Red Ryder® Adult/Youth Heritage Kit - $99.99

Daisy® Red Ryder® Adult/Youth Heritage Kit - $99.99 - 33% off

https://www.cabelas.ca/product/141908/d ... ritage-kit

Daisy® Red Ryder® Bullseye 4,000 Pack Red BB’s
https://www.cabelas.ca/product/148729/d ... ck-red-bbs

10% Cash back with Rakuten

Free Shipping with code: CYBERMONDAY
Public Mobile $38 month
5GB Data
Unlimited international texting
Unlimited Canada-wide minutes
13 replies
Member
Nov 19, 2012
490 posts
354 upvotes
Thanks OP. In for both. My son was drooling over this at Canadian Tire today. I dropped the Ralphie one liner and carried on.
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2008
1067 posts
732 upvotes
GTA
Man! I would love to get this for my girl but no clue where she could ping targets in my urban area.
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2007
3354 posts
2528 upvotes
bostonontario wrote: Man! I would love to get this for my girl but no clue where she could ping targets in my urban area.
I used to ping targets in my basement as a kid lol
Sr. Member
Dec 15, 2017
887 posts
1039 upvotes
I remember having one of these as a kid playing in the woods by my house, and police arriving in full tactical gear with guns drawn because some concerned karen reported a shooter on the loose.
.
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2003
2010 posts
647 upvotes
Vancouver
tddoucette wrote: Thanks OP. In for both. My son was drooling over this at Canadian Tire today. I dropped the Ralphie one liner and carried on.
They have a new/continuation of the movie out too... A Christmas Story Christmas. Ralphie's all grown-up with his own family.
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2008
3670 posts
3764 upvotes
BooR4dL3y wrote: They have a new/continuation of the movie out too... A Christmas Story Christmas. Ralphie's all grown-up with his own family.
It was not bad!
Member
May 27, 2008
472 posts
385 upvotes
Toronto
You'll shoot your eye out, kid.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Mar 9, 2007
15099 posts
11832 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
Image

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Sr. Member
User avatar
May 1, 2004
864 posts
657 upvotes
Montreal
Very tempting, but looked at the official laws (in Montreal at least), unless you plan on shooting in your basement or garage, you cannot shoot this outside. Not even on your own property. Sucks, would have been fun if one can shoot in the back yard (responsibly).
Deal Addict
Aug 28, 2014
2549 posts
718 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Are they still making ones with crappy plastic cocking handles? I picked up a refurbished one with a metal handle from princess auto years ago. Still don't use it though, as others have said; there's nowhere in any city where you can use these.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 10, 2004
4655 posts
2232 upvotes
Edmonton
Had one of these as a kid (well, still have it). But growing up in the country never had any issues with neighbor problems.

Used to setup a target box outside and practice. Course, maybe the odd army guy or tonka truck got a round taken out of them too :)
Sr. Member
Nov 9, 2014
778 posts
790 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
nabiul wrote: Are they still making ones with crappy plastic cocking handles? I picked up a refurbished one with a metal handle from princess auto years ago. Still don't use it though, as others have said; there's nowhere in any city where you can use these.
Ottawa has lots of place where discharge is allowed within the city. The local bylaws include a discharge allowed map.

Top