Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Cabelas

Mens SAXX Underwear $35.97/2pk - Free shipping - no minimum spend!

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 31st, 2018 1:47 pm
Aug 23, 2015
486 posts
386 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Life is better in meUndies.
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2015
1158 posts
1336 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
suiteup wrote: My waist is about a 34. I wear large in some brands. Small might not leave much for the imagination.
I'd rather get rejected before the pants come down.
Jan 8, 2017
84 posts
103 upvotes
DeadHead wrote: Thanks I used this. Wasn't much of a selection left size wise but I grabbed a few pairs I haven't tried yet. Wanted a pair of Quest 2.0, and some Fuses!
The Quest 2.0 are my favourite of the Saxx line so far.
Jun 22, 2015
348 posts
174 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
empros wrote: The Quest 2.0 are my favourite of the Saxx line so far.
Im glad to hear! Saxx also had free 2 day shipping! So I grabbed 3 pairs of Quest's (One in every colour on sale in my size)
Deal Addict
Jul 31, 2017
1155 posts
288 upvotes
BBQPEANUT wrote: I'd rather get rejected before the pants come down.
Rejected by what? The underwear giving you a wedgie because it doesn't like your butt size?
Mar 6, 2013
372 posts
157 upvotes
jbone14 wrote: I am a 33 waist and Medium was too tight for me. all depends on body type...

Thanks OP, snagged a pack of Ultra.
Also a 33 waist here. Usually wear a Large in other brands, but a Medium with these are a perfect fit.
Feb 7, 2012
19 posts
8 upvotes
OTTAWA
What do you recommend? My son swears by Saxx.
Deal Addict
May 22, 2005
3196 posts
735 upvotes
Odd - I ordered the set where it's supposed to be 1 striped and 1 solid black, however I got a box with two striped pairs. Did the box come sealed for everyone?
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2008
1386 posts
347 upvotes
Jayhoo wrote: Odd - I ordered the set where it's supposed to be 1 striped and 1 solid black, however I got a box with two striped pairs. Did the box come sealed for everyone?
Hmm..did you give it a good smell to make sure it's not used? Jk. Mine was not sealed, it's a magnetic flap box when opened you just take them out.

On another note, anyone find the Viscose/spandex ones thinner than ones they made a year ago? The ones I bought a year ago seem thicker and hold better I find.
Dec 4, 2005
935 posts
118 upvotes
Anyone else have them leave a security tag on a pair / package?
Deal Fanatic
Mar 29, 2002
5680 posts
3098 upvotes
Vancouver
skule123 wrote: Anyone else have them leave a security tag on a pair / package?
Just smash it with a hammer
😃
Jul 29, 2005
593 posts
276 upvotes
Vancouver
I ordered the indigo version and got the black and striped ones... called in to complain and got a $10 GC.
Nov 8, 2005
749 posts
124 upvotes
Ryder Nation
hesp wrote: Just smash it with a hammer
I thought security tags had ink in them for this very reason.
Pentium II @ 233MHZ overclocked to 488MHZ | TURBO Button Enabled | 128mb RAM |MAXTOR 1024MB HDD | Nvidia Riva 128 (4MB of SGRAM)
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2003
1334 posts
978 upvotes
Ottawa
hesp wrote: Just smash it with a hammer
Or pop into a store and get it removed.
Feb 7, 2012
762 posts
1513 upvotes
Toronto
SimpsonsFana wrote: I ordered the indigo version and got the black and striped ones... called in to complain and got a $10 GC.
i got the opposite, ordered black and striped and got the indigo version, they sent me a black and striped one and let me keep the indigo. 2 for 1!
Jul 29, 2005
593 posts
276 upvotes
Vancouver
You must've gotten them while they were still in stock. He suggested that I return my originals and reorder the indigo ones. Nothing was in stock anymore so I couldn't even reorder.
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2005
4481 posts
901 upvotes
Edmonton
freakyflow wrote: Hmm..did you give it a good smell to make sure it's not used? Jk. Mine was not sealed, it's a magnetic flap box when opened you just take them out.

On another note, anyone find the Viscose/spandex ones thinner than ones they made a year ago? The ones I bought a year ago seem thicker and hold better I find.
The vibe or fiesta are more cotton based and thicker. The main draw back I find is on a warm day they turn into a diaper.
Heatware
The difference between wanting and needing is how you justify it.
Deal Addict
Apr 28, 2004
1360 posts
744 upvotes
I ordered while in stock. Received an email confirming the order. My credit card was billed. A couple days ago my credit card was refunded. No email with information, nothing.
Mar 29, 2008
253 posts
96 upvotes
Ottawa
Ordered the black and stripped pack in Large, just received it today. Pack was opened and one pair was large and the other extra large. Called customer service and they could not locate another large pack anywhere so they offered me a 25$ GC.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)