• Last Updated:
  • Jul 14th, 2017 3:44 pm
[OP]
Feb 7, 2012
673 posts
1397 upvotes
Toronto

[Cabelas] Saxx 2 pack Vibe Boxer $33.99 + Free Shipping

Purchased the 2 pack Vibe boxer on the Saxx website for $59.99 last night and ended up finding it for $33.99 today on Cabelas!
2 pack vibe boxer: http://www.cabelas.ca/product/92824/sax ... xer-2-pack
they also have the 24-Seven boxer for $16.99 in Heather colour http://www.cabelas.ca/product/60235/sax ... ven-boxers

Thanks to @DRC for the coupon code "SIZZLE" for FREE shipping until tomorrow July 11th
9 replies
Sep 14, 2008
730 posts
86 upvotes
Vancouver
Appears to be out of stock unless you're XL or above.
[OP]
Feb 7, 2012
673 posts
1397 upvotes
Toronto
Wow that was fast, i ordered just before the post and there were all sizes available =(
Nucks wrote: Appears to be out of stock unless you're XL or above.
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2008
1017 posts
343 upvotes
Edmonton
Nucks wrote: Appears to be out of stock unless you're XL or above.
frugette wrote: Wow that was fast, i ordered just before the post and there were all sizes available =(
Just ordered a set. Looks to be available online in most sizes. Wondering if you weren't looking at the availability in-store?

Thanks for the post Frugette. Nice savings for those that like Saxx.
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2005
1405 posts
348 upvotes
Calgary
Thanks. Grabbed a two pack. Looks like the 24/7 was not discounted in the M size for me at least.
Oct 3, 2011
36 posts
15 upvotes
Markham
Thanks OP.
Saxx is most comfortable for me.
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2008
1017 posts
343 upvotes
Edmonton
Thatdealguy wrote: If you have eczemas, you shouldn't wear Saxx. It will make it worst and itch down there
Sorry to hear about your ailment. Maybe some extra Vaseline will help.

Anyways, I received my order today which I pretty impressed with. I picked UPS as my preferred shipping method. Canada post has a habit of not even attempting delivery at the door and just puts pickup tag in community mailbox. I was also pleasantly surprised to see that these were modern fit when I opened up the box. Nowhere on the Cabela's site did it mention fit type, so I assumed it would be regular fit. The modern fit are slimmer fitting and provide a nice snug fit.
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2004
2068 posts
58 upvotes
Good deal for a Vibe 2 pack, no Small though but they have Mediums
WTB: TUBE of Bison and Antelope (Milk spot free)