• Last Updated:
  • Dec 15th, 2020 5:27 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 1, 2012
1605 posts
1211 upvotes
Lake Simcoe

[Cabelas] Zwilling J.A. Henckels Four Star 7 Piece Block Set (Reg $579.99) $199.99

FREE SHIPPING CODE: BLACKFRIDAY

• Classic full bolster for added weight, balance and control
• SIGMAFORGE® blade, forged from one single piece of high carbon Zwilling Special Formula Steel for remarkably sharp, flexible and corrosion resistance
• FRIODUR ® ice-hardened blade with an acute laser-controlled cutting edge for lasting sharpness and durability
Made in Germany

The Zwilling® J.A. Henckels Four Star 7 Piece Block Set successfully combines quality, tradition and innovation to make it one of the world's highest selling knife ranges. The SIGMAFORGE® knife is precision forged from a single piece of steel and finished using an innovative ice-hardening process. This gives the knife corrosion-resistance and durability as well as optimal cutting characteristics. The seamless, moulded handle is ergonomically designed to guarantee precision handling at all times.

Set Includes:
• 4" Paring Knife
• 5" Serrated Utility Knife
• 5-1/2" Prep Knife
• 8" Chef's Knife
• 8" Bread Knife
• 4 Stage Sharpener
• Knife Block
Last edited by love2save on Nov 30th, 2020 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
80 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2004
3281 posts
184 upvotes
Mississauga
Why the down vote?
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2017
1596 posts
926 upvotes
Just bought the 100$ knife sharpener from Costco.

Should I return and buy this instead?
Jul 5, 2012
57 posts
61 upvotes
Toronto
I previously stated this was made in China and I was incorrect these are made in Germany.
Last edited by JInsainity on Dec 1st, 2020 2:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2007
1141 posts
578 upvotes
PerformingAzura wrote: Just bought the 100$ knife sharpener from Costco.

If anything I would say they would pair fantastically together! Perfectly good western style knife set and a great sharpener. Why would you return it?
Nov 7, 2017
319 posts
154 upvotes
Superstore has 10K PC points per $50 bass pro GC so this is a good instant 40K points! Instore they accept BassPRo GC, not sure online though, you just have to call Customer service to convert it.

This is a great deal!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 1, 2012
1605 posts
1211 upvotes
Lake Simcoe
JInsainity wrote: Do note this is the MADE IN CHINA (International Version) of these knives - usually cheaper than the german/spain made ones (Can tell by two Zwilling logo vs the solo).
What part of Made in Germany did you not understand?
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2017
1596 posts
926 upvotes
richardvoyageur wrote: If anything I would say they would pair fantastically together! Perfectly good western style knife set and a great sharpener. Why would you return it?
This one comes with a sharpener. Doesn't it?
Plus I always thought the point of a sharper was to keep cheap knives sharp.
Expensive knives like this should keep their sharpness for a while right?
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2017
1596 posts
926 upvotes
jarjarBlinks wrote: Superstore has 10K PC points per $50 bass pro GC so this is a good instant 40K points! Instore they accept BassPRo GC, not sure online though, you just have to call Customer service to convert it.

This is a great deal!
So buy the knife, and the gift cards, and then call customer service to change the payment to the gc?
Deal Addict
Jun 18, 2012
1323 posts
568 upvotes
Barrie
JInsainity wrote: Do note this is the MADE IN CHINA (International Version) of these knives - usually cheaper than the german/spain made ones (Can tell by two Zwilling logo vs the solo).
It is literally this knife set :

https://www.zwilling.com/ca/zwilling-** ... 007-0.html

"Manufactured in Germany". You can even zoom in on the image and see this clearly.
Images
  • twoguys.jpg
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2004
2378 posts
1102 upvotes
Edmonton
Buy the set. It’s a darn good deal at this price.
If they are not manufactured in Germany, return the set.
If you keep the set, invest in the Costco knife sharpener ..... Chefs Choice 15-20, 3 stage

Toss the Henckels sharpener in the garage for tools
The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten....
Feb 15, 2018
245 posts
159 upvotes
Photo is of the double and says "made in germany" on the knife in photo. Are you saying this is an error/misrepresentation?
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2004
2378 posts
1102 upvotes
Edmonton
PerformingAzura wrote: Just bought the 100$ knife sharpener from Costco.

No. Buy this as well
The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten....
Jul 27, 2017
153 posts
55 upvotes
BluBubblez wrote: How is this compared to global knives?
Same question... this or global which I got from Bay at $300 ?
Mar 23, 2017
742 posts
1317 upvotes
Toronto
manubear wrote: I believe that promo ended on the 27th...unless it's been extended? Would be just the extra bit if motivation I need to jump on this haha
Your wallet is not safe today. Offer only valid until December 4, 2020

"*Spend $50 on any Bass Pro Shops, KOBO, Foot Locker, or OLG gift cards before applicable taxes, and after redemptions and all coupons and discounts are deducted in a single transaction at any participating store location, and you will earn the points indicated. No adjustments on previous purchases. Product availability may vary by store. While supplies last. We reserve the right to limit quantities. We are not obligated to award points based on errors or misprints. No cash value. Minimum redemption 10,000 points. No rainchecks. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. Gift cards cannot be used to purchase additional gift cards. Offer is subject to change or termination at any time without notice. No refunds on gift card purchases. Points cannot be redeemed on the purchase of lottery tickets or additional OLG gift cards. Please play responsibly. See in-store or visit pcoptimum.ca for full terms, conditions and redemption restrictions. Offer only valid until December 4, 2020. Please allow up to approximately 2-4 weeks for points to be posted to your valid PC Optimum account."
Mar 23, 2017
742 posts
1317 upvotes
Toronto
coolkunal wrote: Same question... this or global which I got from Bay at $300 ?
Depends on how you use them. I find my global knives to be for more delicate work and softer foods. I can be a little more brash with my Henkel knives.