Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Cadillac Fairview

CF Mall GC $40 Bonus with $250 purchase

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 1st, 2022 7:23 pm
Jun 18, 2017
999 posts
838 upvotes
Market mall does walk up so head there.

Edit. Should have read the rest of the page before reply and would have seen the other 2 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 3, 2005
1963 posts
788 upvotes
I went to Market Mall around 6pm after work today.
Two tills open and no line for the walk up

Cost was $502
$500 + 1 fee for the first gc + $1 fee for the second gc (Free $80 gc)
Jan 27, 2012
48 posts
62 upvotes
TORONTO
Purchased today at Sherway Gardens, Etobicoke. Didn’t have an appointment and just walked up to kiosk (no line-up). I purchased 5 x $50 = $250 in GC and received the $40 promo GC. With processing fees my total was $256 (I needed to buy 5 gifts cards as actual gifts).
Mar 23, 2004
47725 posts
13890 upvotes
Markham
tcandtc wrote: Just got back from Fairview Mall without an appointment, called before going to the mall and confirmed there were remaining gift cards for walk in guests, about 30ish spots available.
Bought 500, put it in one card, she checked my ID, said maximum 500 is allowed per person during the event period, charged a $1.50 purchase fee.
Went to Tims and tried to get a gift card, but was rejected. Then I went to SDM and asked two cashiers if I could buy gift cards with gift cards, and both cashiers said yes, so I bought 100.
So if you can't get an appointment online and live near the GTA, try Fairview.
thanks, going to give fairview a try later today.
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
26683 posts
15290 upvotes
Toronto
angel_wing0 wrote: thanks, going to give fairview a try later today.
Yesterday they told me they were "out in the first 2 hours" ... Obviously day by day will be different but the way I understood it was that missed or un-used appointments would turn into walk-ins the next day, from the morning.

So if there's 5 or 10 or 50, who knows I guess

If it's local, give it a try but otherwise try the designated "walk-in" locations IMO
RedFlagDeals Addict
Wash your car at Petro-Canada? Think again! Car damaged and nobody cares
Esso Price Privileges Card, 25% Off - save some money on gas
Jan 12, 2022
2 posts
1 upvote
Etobicoke
Not sure if others have tried it but I got a single $500 GC and was given a $80 GC. I only paid the $1.50 activation fee once.

This was at Sherway Gardens yesterday at the guest services desk. No appointment necessary.
Jul 15, 2011
275 posts
305 upvotes
Vancouver
If I buy a pair of prescription glasses at a Lenscrafter in the mall (assuming they accept the GC), does anyone know if I can still claim it under insurance?

I know I can claim the cost if I pay for it with credit, but not sure if insurance has anything against paying with GC.
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2014
1160 posts
726 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Eternith wrote: If I buy a pair of prescription glasses at a Lenscrafter in the mall (assuming they accept the GC), does anyone know if I can still claim it under insurance?

I know I can claim the cost if I pay for it with credit, but not sure if insurance has anything against paying with GC.
It really depends on ur insurance company, most will claim for you because gc is usually just “cash”, and this mall gc will show as amex on ur receipt(it is prepaid amex indeed)
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2001
1454 posts
779 upvotes
Toronto
Went to Fairview for opening and nice lady at guest relations said at 10:10am she said she can check for walk ups. At 10:10am I got in line behind the fist dude I suspect was a fellow RFDer… 10 mins later I had my $500 and $80 gift cards with one $1.50 fee. 10 mins later I used it to get $580 in amazon gift cards at Shoppers.

Worth the time as rarely get this discount on amazon.ca gift cards (did consider LCBO but wifey would say I don’t need that! Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Winking Eye)
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2008
1142 posts
830 upvotes
Toronto
Fairview mall sold out of walk-up GCs for the day (as of 1:30pm), so don't bother at that location unless you have an appointment.

Sherway Gardens at about 50% sold out so sales looks to have slowed down and plenty left in time for the weekend.
Jun 18, 2017
999 posts
838 upvotes
Chinook does walk up if there are cancelled appointments too. Just came from there someone didn’t show up this morning so she gave me their spot.

I suspect cities with 2 malls and one doing walk in only will probably end up with cancellations at the appointment mall as people don’t want to wait and went to the walk-in mall and then didn’t cancel their appointment.

I know have enough for a iPhone. Tried to convert to apple gc at apple store and they said no. Oh well it will just waste more time for them putting through 6 gift cards instead of one apple wallet payment when it comes time to buy later in year.
Mar 23, 2004
47725 posts
13890 upvotes
Markham
TH3R wrote: Fairview mall sold out of walk-up GCs for the day (as of 1:30pm), so don't bother at that location unless you have an appointment.

Sherway Gardens at about 50% sold out so sales looks to have slowed down and plenty left in time for the weekend.
Can confirm called in at 1:00 and was told no spots left.
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2013
1481 posts
3224 upvotes
Scarborough
freetrade wrote: They apparently take your name and info down with DL when you buy and check before they check you out.
What does DL mean?
💡
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2002
3070 posts
2094 upvotes
Midland
umega890 wrote: What does DL mean?
Drivers license? I want to say its the most common form of ID. Not sure what you show if you dont drive these days.
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2013
1481 posts
3224 upvotes
Scarborough
joe2k1 wrote: Drivers license? I want to say its the most common form of ID. Not sure what you show if you dont drive these days.
Right, drive license makes sense. Thanks! Mannn, Fridays got me weird, I was starring at it and for some reasons I thought it's download lol.

Enjoy your weekend.
💡
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2010
1072 posts
306 upvotes
umega890 wrote: What does DL mean?
Lol yes Driver's License.
joe2k1 wrote: Drivers license? I want to say its the most common form of ID. Not sure what you show if you dont drive these days.
Well in Ontario there is the Ontario Photo ID that is valid in that case.
Deal Addict
May 18, 2012
1123 posts
1064 upvotes
MARKHAM
angel_wing0 wrote: Just got $500 at Eaton, no line-up, no pain Thumbs Up SignThumbs Up SignThumbs Up Sign
Does it work at the bay at eaton centre?
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2006
4791 posts
154 upvotes
Etobicoke
Can we purchase any gift cards in the mall even gift cards sold at Shoppers? With these gift cards lol