Expired Hot Deals

Cafe Hollywood (Markham)

New BOGO Free Every Day (Aug 16th Deal Sold Out!)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 23rd, 2021 9:14 pm
[OP]
Mar 23, 2004
47142 posts
13330 upvotes
Markham

New BOGO Free Every Day (Aug 16th Deal Sold Out!)

Deal Link:
Savings:
BOGO Free
Expiry:
August 31, 2021
Retailer:
Cafe Hollywood (Markham)
Cade Hollywood has a new item for BOGO free every day. Item changes everyday at 9 PM. Limited quantity, must pay cash. They do charge a little higher than other restaurants but I would say this deal is amazing. There are some concerns that the food are NOT the best tasting in the area. I have tried them personally and while the food is nothing to write home about, they are certainly edible and nowhere near the worst. The portions ar also quite good as well. Try at your own risk (worst that can happen is you lose $12.40)!

Today's deal:

Will try to update everyday:
August 15th - Baked Ketchup rice with beef - Sold out
August 15th - Spaghetti Bolognese - Sold out at ~10:15 PM
August 14th - Baked Ham & Chicken With Rice - Sold out at ~9:30 PM
August 13th - Seafood Casserole with Rice - Sold out
August 12th - Curry beef rice - Sold out
August 11th - Thin cut steak and pork chop with gravy and rice - Sold out
August 10th - Chicken Fillet Casserole with Rice - Sold out
Images
  • Screenshot_1.png
93 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 29, 2010
1875 posts
2919 upvotes
Toronto
Can you set when to pick up tomorrow when the new BOGO appears at 9pm?
[OP]
Mar 23, 2004
47142 posts
13330 upvotes
Markham
bigbug wrote: sold out
Yes, there will be a new one at 9 PM and i will update the OP.
jillaryit wrote: Can you set when to pick up tomorrow when the new BOGO appears at 9pm?
Yes i believe so. Make sure you order early so you can get the deal tomorrow (and change to upvoting this thread :lol: //jokes)
Deal Guru
Sep 19, 2006
10960 posts
5891 upvotes
Toronto
Fyi, their food in general [except the wings] is just not that great even with bogo so recommend to save your money towards something better 🤣
Last edited by Pochacco on Aug 11th, 2021 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Expert
May 22, 2005
20744 posts
6215 upvotes
GTA
Pochacco wrote: Fyi, their food is just not that great (even with bogo) so recommend to save your money for something better 🤣
Pretty much this. Haven't been here since they moved from Market Village, midnight food runs as high school students after being at EasyNet or iZone all day lol. Bucket of chicken wings and pitcher of milk tea cause we were not of drinking age yet.

So many good options not too far away at Peachtree, FMP, or Metro Square!
Jan 8, 2014
566 posts
593 upvotes
Toronto
Bucket of chicken wings + pitcher deal will always have a place in my heart Beating Heart
"A cynic is a man who knows the price of everything, and the value of nothing." - Oscar Wilde
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2005
4139 posts
2870 upvotes
Toronto
Pochacco wrote: Fyi, their food is just not that great (even with bogo) so recommend to save your money towards something better 🤣
+2. I had their drive thru takeout twice during covid(mainly because of uber discounts). It's edible but it's below average compared to other HK cafes around the area IMO.
Last edited by Spiderpal93 on Aug 10th, 2021 4:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2014
1057 posts
1297 upvotes
Got interested then realized this isn't an HK cafe in Metro Vancouver.

Would help if you put the location in the title.

(Inb4 centre of the universe jokes...)
Oct 29, 2018
209 posts
191 upvotes
I might be the minority here but I still love food from Cafe Hollywood. They aren't the best but they're a good bang for buck especially for a restaurant that opens until 10 pm (used to be later than that)
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
8945 posts
4856 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
angel_wing0 wrote: Yes, there will be a new one at 9 PM and i will update the OP.

Yes i believe so. Make sure you order early so you can get the deal tomorrow (and change to upvoting this thread :lol: //jokes)
So you need to order on their website or you can walk in to get the BOGO?
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Deal Addict
Jun 9, 2011
1664 posts
1136 upvotes
Toronto
I'm a minority in this group,

Great HS hang out place back in the old days....

Love their pepper chilli wing basket + pitcher beverage and their baked spaghetti Bolognese
Deal Fanatic
Jan 31, 2006
8004 posts
2340 upvotes
Toronto
NayonTutu wrote: I might be the minority here but I still love food from Cafe Hollywood. They aren't the best but they're a good bang for buck especially for a restaurant that opens until 10 pm (used to be later than that)
Is the cafe located at Kennedy/Denison area? (the plaza with a CIBC)
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2008
2373 posts
5225 upvotes
Markham
Yeah this was a great place for a late night meal or back during high school days. Been back a few times in the last couple of years but stopped going when my Portuguese Chicken Baked Rice tasted sour once...
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
8945 posts
4856 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
2x 薄牛扒+豬扒(燒汁)飯2x 薄牛扒+豬扒(燒汁)飯 today.
Soldout already in this early morning? :rolleyes:
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Jul 23, 2010
942 posts
602 upvotes
Toronto
Like $7 for a thin piece of pork chop and a bowl of white rice and some peas... looks like Hungry Man TV dinner. Am I missing something here, I think I can get those dishes around the area easily for about $7-9 dollars too.

I don't think you are saving $14 dollars...
[OP]
Mar 23, 2004
47142 posts
13330 upvotes
Markham
theflyingsquirrel wrote: 2x 薄牛扒+豬扒(燒汁)飯2x 薄牛扒+豬扒(燒汁)飯 today.
Soldout already in this early morning? :rolleyes:
RFD effect? But you can start ordering last night so that could also be why it's OOS already.
Tactical wrote: Like $7 for a thin piece of pork chop and a bowl of white rice and some peas... looks like Hungry Man TV dinner. Am I missing something here, I think I can get those dishes around the area easily for about $7-9 dollars too.

I don't think you are saving $14 dollars...
It's a piece of steak and a piece pork chop actually. Lmk the place is where you can find for $7-9, maybe food court and likely not in Markham. Anyway, even if you are not saving $14, you are saving $7-9 at least.