• Last Updated:
  • Feb 17th, 2021 4:07 pm
[OP]
Jan 28, 2010
43 posts
8 upvotes
Toronto

Calgary housing market - Realtor offering max cash back

Hi, i am priced out of the GTA real estate market.
We have finally decided to move to Calgary in March/April.

Q1- I am looking for a Calgary based realtor who will give the maximum cash back and split the commission. Message me if interested.

Q2 - Please share your views and comments about Calgary real estate market.

Thanks in advance
5 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2004
2885 posts
1295 upvotes
I'm also interested in this as well. Thanks!
[OP]
Jan 28, 2010
43 posts
8 upvotes
Toronto
The average detach home price is $500K, not bad, compared to average detach $1M+ in GTA.
Nov 10, 2014
528 posts
885 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
RFD is very Ontario and Vancouver centric. You might have more luck posting on r/Calgary on Reddit.
Jan 19, 2021
20 posts
13 upvotes
Save yourself a lot more by buying private, avoiding these games that are so common today, unless you like playing the stooge for hucksters who build all these schemes into the price beforehand.
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2012
2537 posts
471 upvotes
Vancouver
akconsulting wrote: Hi, i am priced out of the GTA real estate market.
We have finally decided to move to Calgary in March/April.

Q1- I am looking for a Calgary based realtor who will give the maximum cash back and split the commission. Message me if interested.

Q2 - Please share your views and comments about Calgary real estate market.

Thanks in advance
I am also considering this move as how things are looking I will be priced out of the Vancouver even though I am in the market. Right now it seems like I will have to add 300K to my current mortgage to go up 1 room, in an older complex then I am already am in. It just does not seem worth it. The big barrier is for me finding a new job.

I am wondering do you have a job lined up? Do you currently have a place in GTA but can't upgrade like me? I am just trying to understand how to do such a move as if one has to quiet their job and then move how does one buy a place right away in the new area as even if you got a new job lined up won't you be on probation and not qualify?