Calgary Real Estate Market - 2021 and beyond
I want to research and understand real estate market in Calgary.
I decided to focus on the following questions:
1) What constitutes desirable investment characteristics of a property in Calgary?
2) What characteristics make a property liquid (meaning I can sell it easily if I want to - I guess this relates to my first question)?
3) What are characteristics of a property to make it desirable from the standpoint of renting out a part of it (e.g., basement).
4) What are important rental regulations I should be aware of?
5) What are peculiarities of the Calgary market that significantly affect R/E pricing?
Looking for your input as well as resources which you think will help to answer my questions. I am based outside of Alberta, but spent a few weeks there in the beginning of the summer to get an idea what it is like to live in Calgary.