Expired Hot Deals

Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 - Free to play for a week (Blackout mode)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 25th, 2019 9:44 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 8, 2015
1030 posts
1201 upvotes
Toronto

Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 - Free to play for a week (Blackout mode)

January 17 to 24

https://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/ca ... this-week/

Platforms : PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC
You will be able to play the Blackout mode (battle royale mode) without having the main Black Ops 4 game installed.
Last edited by Paroxetine on Jan 15th, 2019 8:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Thread Summary
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4’ will make Blackout mode free to play this week
84 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2004
1850 posts
430 upvotes
Nepean
Since it wasn't in the title, or in the details when the post was created, it is for all major platforms: PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC Sorry no Wii version :)

-update: OP put more details in original post.
Last edited by Wrocky on Jan 17th, 2019 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wrocky
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2006
1941 posts
1762 upvotes
Calgary
No campaign this year....

“Call of Duty: Black Ops 4’ will make Blackout mode free to play this week”
Aug 31, 2008
218 posts
55 upvotes
Newmarket/Markham
This is for Blackout Mode only, not for multiplayer.
Oct 15, 2014
279 posts
486 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
Here you go: "On PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC beginning January 17, you will be able to play the Blackout mode without having the main Black Ops 4 game installed. The offer will last until January 24, so you have plenty of time to get accustomed to Blackout’s unique features and decide whether you want to purchase the full game." One of the laziest posts ever lol. Thanks anyways OP.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2011
1821 posts
1315 upvotes
Vancouver
OP please correct title, it's only blackout, not blops 4, no zombies, no mp
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 8, 2015
1030 posts
1201 upvotes
Toronto
sajan647 wrote:
Jan 15th, 2019 8:14 pm
Here you go: "On PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC beginning January 17, you will be able to play the Blackout mode without having the main Black Ops 4 game installed. The offer will last until January 24, so you have plenty of time to get accustomed to Blackout’s unique features and decide whether you want to purchase the full game." One of the laziest posts ever lol. Thanks anyways OP.
evanwier wrote:
Jan 15th, 2019 8:16 pm
OP please correct title, it's only blackout, not blops 4, no zombies, no mp
Edited. Sorry for the laziness lol
Jul 20, 2018
234 posts
151 upvotes
Oh wow that's nice. I have been back and forth on buying this game but now that I can try it that'll definitely make my decision easier.

Does anyone know if we can pre-download before the 17th?
Nov 9, 2010
686 posts
792 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
TURNIPtheBEET wrote:
Jan 15th, 2019 8:47 pm
Also curious how we go about downloading this... Will they release a new product page in the store?
PSN/XBL/Steam/Origin: djwalsh3000
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2006
2168 posts
247 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
TURNIPtheBEET wrote:
Jan 15th, 2019 8:47 pm
Oh wow that's nice. I have been back and forth on buying this game but now that I can try it that'll definitely make my decision easier.

Not sure on your question, but I picked this game up recently and it's actually really good. It feels like Blops 2 all over again in a good way. HTDM only though haha.
Nov 15, 2015
320 posts
40 upvotes
Can any fellow nerds actually comment on this is worth trying?

Guess I will check out Resetera. The idea sounds fun but I haven’t been watching user impressions and nobody at my work plays it.
Deal Addict
Dec 13, 2006
1744 posts
226 upvotes
Burlington
Can you still get cheevos and trophies?
Temp. Banned
Jan 21, 2006
637 posts
124 upvotes
Toronto
Don't bother, this game is such a piece of shite, hackers are everywhere and there is no campaign. You're basically paying for re-skinned maps with the same code which is why its full of hackerz. Nothing has changed cept now Activision is charging you for stupid thing like a red dot for your gun. Really! Something that was always standard in game. You pay full price and they make it hard to get anything in game so you have to spend money to buy skins and stupid reticles. Hackers are the number one problem and they refuse to fix or acknowledge it. FYI if you are not update on what is going on Activision bought out Blizzard and is cutting costs on everything to make investors happy. They want to squeeze every penny out of gamers by stripping the game and then monetizing everything, Stick to free battle royale games at least you won't waste money. I've played since the start of the whole COD craze and nothing has changed. If you want more proof look it up on youtube, there are a tonne of videos explaining the whole state of the game. My guess is gamers have stopped playing it and now they are trying to get some numbers back before the collapse.
How many angels can dance on the head of a pin?
How magnificent Is Messi? There is no answer It’s like counting the bubbles in a bottle of Champagne
Destroying Arsenal and Manchester united is what he does best.... :p