Expired Hot Deals

Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 - Free to play for a week (Blackout mode)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 25th, 2019 9:44 am
Jul 8, 2012
816 posts
164 upvotes
VANCOUVER
drumhead wrote:
Jan 16th, 2019 4:36 pm
I recently just got back into PC gaming and have been playing BO4. For the most part it's TDM that I play and Blackout with a group of friends as time permits. I'm curious as to how you can go about detecting a hacker in these games. I'm just an average player but there are times where the entire team is getting slaughtered left and right.
There are videos where people are playing and suspect their kill/death wasn't legit so they continue watching the player that killed them. You see the player track opposing players through hills and walls.

The only cheating I have seen on PS4 are people teaming up in solo play which happened yesterday. Obvious as one person was driving the armored vehicle and the other was firing from it. At the end, as they are the final two, they are just screwing around.
May 28, 2018
41 posts
29 upvotes
HainesGT wrote: Can any fellow nerds actually comment on this is worth trying?

Guess I will check out Resetera. The idea sounds fun but I haven’t been watching user impressions and nobody at my work plays it.
It’s a good game. I have been playing since launch and it’s still fun. If you are new to call of duty, you are gonna have some trouble learning the mechanics but it’s fun once you figure it out
May 28, 2018
41 posts
29 upvotes
deepfunkysoul wrote: Don't bother, this game is such a piece of shite, hackers are everywhere and there is no campaign. You're basically paying for re-skinned maps with the same code which is why its full of hackerz. Nothing has changed cept now Activision is charging you for stupid thing like a red dot for your gun. Really! Something that was always standard in game. You pay full price and they make it hard to get anything in game so you have to spend money to buy skins and stupid reticles. Hackers are the number one problem and they refuse to fix or acknowledge it. FYI if you are not update on what is going on Activision bought out Blizzard and is cutting costs on everything to make investors happy. They want to squeeze every penny out of gamers by stripping the game and then monetizing everything, Stick to free battle royale games at least you won't waste money. I've played since the start of the whole COD craze and nothing has changed. If you want more proof look it up on youtube, there are a tonne of videos explaining the whole state of the game. My guess is gamers have stopped playing it and now they are trying to get some numbers back before the collapse.
This guy is just spreading B.S.
the game is actually really fun. You don’t have to pay for red dot. I have not paid a single cent and I refuse to pay. You literally don’t have to pay at all unless you care about how your stupid guy looks which you can also get through playing the game.
Nov 15, 2015
320 posts
40 upvotes
Been playing before cod came out hehe, just not this one, blackout sounds. Fun
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2003
3425 posts
985 upvotes
deepfunkysoul wrote:
Jan 16th, 2019 10:12 pm
Always watch the kill cam after you are killed and record it. You can see when they have wall hack cause they are tracking you through walls, they also use aimbots so most of the time they get instant kills with head shots even through walls. Same shit that always happens with COD pretty much. But some are smarter then others and will turn it on and off to avoid detection.
Why should we all want to play on PC again?
Nov 17, 2014
505 posts
542 upvotes
QC
Is this live? Doesnt look like it on ps store! Unless you need an active subscription? I was waiting to download it first to then activate my sub seeing i have slow internet
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 8, 2015
1030 posts
1201 upvotes
Toronto
zewill wrote:
Jan 17th, 2019 10:02 am
Is this live? Doesnt look like it on ps store! Unless you need an active subscription? I was waiting to download it first to then activate my sub seeing i have slow internet
"Publisher Activision is yet to confirm a start time for the free trial, but it is expected to go live around 6pm GMT."

That's 1pm eastern time
Oct 4, 2017
171 posts
58 upvotes
deepfunkysoul wrote:
Jan 16th, 2019 1:07 am
Don't bother, this game is such a piece of shite, hackers are everywhere and there is no campaign. You're basically paying for re-skinned maps with the same code which is why its full of hackerz.
Let's be clear here, what you're talking about is affecting the PC platform. The console versions are fine and by nature of their closed systems hacks are not affecting the games. If you want to play CoD do it on console.
Deal Addict
May 16, 2011
2402 posts
1755 upvotes
Clarington
Lets see... 85GB download on my 10mbps (that's usually so cruddy it maxes out at 1mpbs)... it might be done downloading by the time the trial is over!
Deal Addict
Sep 27, 2011
3422 posts
2180 upvotes
Toronto
Bawler wrote:
Jan 17th, 2019 1:42 pm
Lets see... 85GB download on my 10mbps (that's usually so cruddy it maxes out at 1mpbs)... it might be done downloading by the time the trial is over!
10Mbps in 2019, impressive!
FreezingCanada wrote:
Jan 3rd, 2015 5:41 pm
We voted him in as God of RFD last month. Where were you during elections...?