Expired Hot Deals

Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 - Free to play for a week (Blackout mode)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 25th, 2019 9:44 am
Jul 8, 2012
782 posts
155 upvotes
VANCOUVER
Bawler wrote:
Jan 17th, 2019 1:42 pm
Lets see... 85GB download on my 10mbps (that's usually so cruddy it maxes out at 1mpbs)... it might be done downloading by the time the trial is over!
Holy crap, almost 19hrs at max rate and that's if your console isn't set to auto turn off after set period of time.
Deal Addict
May 16, 2011
2355 posts
1658 upvotes
Clarington
spicytofu wrote:
Jan 17th, 2019 3:28 pm
Holy crap, almost 19hrs at max rate and that's if your console isn't set to auto turn off after set period of time.
Such is the life of rural living!
Mar 31, 2004
203 posts
22 upvotes
Milton
spicytofu wrote:
Jan 16th, 2019 10:13 pm
There are videos where people are playing and suspect their kill/death wasn't legit so they continue watching the player that killed them. You see the player track opposing players through hills and walls.

The only cheating I have seen on PS4 are people teaming up in solo play which happened yesterday. Obvious as one person was driving the armored vehicle and the other was firing from it. At the end, as they are the final two, they are just screwing around.
I came across some video on YT of some kid 15-16 yr old kid who appeared to be using an aimbot and claiming to be this great player. I don't know if he was trolling or what but he was sniping guys with perfectly aimed headshots while coming out from behind corners in split seconds. Judging by the comments people left they seemed to suggest this as well but it was just funny to someone post a video like this while claiming to be such a great player.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 25, 2006
5183 posts
555 upvotes
a slow dl means a lot of peopel are prob on the server dling at the same time?
"If you make a mistake but then change your ways, it is like never having made a mistake at all" - Confucius
Deal Addict
May 16, 2011
2355 posts
1658 upvotes
Clarington
drumhead wrote:
Jan 17th, 2019 3:49 pm
I came across some video on YT of some kid 15-16 yr old kid who appeared to be using an aimbot and claiming to be this great player. I don't know if he was trolling or what but he was sniping guys with perfectly aimed headshots while coming out from behind corners in split seconds. Judging by the comments people left they seemed to suggest this as well but it was just funny to someone post a video like this while claiming to be such a great player.
Pretty sure we can all think back to when we were that age and come up with things we did that were horribly dumb.
Mar 31, 2004
203 posts
22 upvotes
Milton
Bawler wrote:
Jan 17th, 2019 4:07 pm
Pretty sure we can all think back to when we were that age and come up with things we did that were horribly dumb.
Totally agree with this.
Nov 19, 2017
163 posts
84 upvotes
drumhead wrote:
Jan 17th, 2019 3:49 pm
Closet cheaters are worse than blatant cheaters imo.
Temp. Banned
Jan 21, 2006
637 posts
124 upvotes
Toronto
CorporalJenky wrote:
Jan 17th, 2019 1:36 pm
Let's be clear here, what you're talking about is affecting the PC platform. The console versions are fine and by nature of their closed systems hacks are not affecting the games. If you want to play CoD do it on console.
I'm afraid not, the hacks include ps4 and xbox one, Pc is not the only version hacked check the link there are a tonne of these sites. COD Black op 4 hacks
How many angels can dance on the head of a pin?
How magnificent Is Messi? There is no answer It’s like counting the bubbles in a bottle of Champagne
Destroying Arsenal and Manchester united is what he does best.... :p
Jan 12, 2008
905 posts
187 upvotes
Vancouver
A PC player chiming in here, i was against this game at first because i've had bad experiences with COD in the past (often found it a waste of $60). But watching some streams of it convinced me to buy it, its pace is something dearly missing from PUBG. Just about everything is faster paced. The healing is light years faster since you can do it on the move. Its added some interesting aspects, like the grapple is quite fun. You can use it to suit your play style, use it to play super aggressive, but i really find it great for retreating. I also enjoy the perks, adds a different element to the game.

I really don't understand the complaints about them making you pay for a red dot? What the heck? No, they don't. Beyond the initial cost of the game, i have not dropped a cent on this game. I just level up their black market, which gives you items for time played. I never got into that skin thing, i'm happy with even the basic models, why do i care what my model looks like. Some of them are straight up hideous and give you away in game with their brightness.

I've only run into one blatant hacker since launch. And that was the past week. Otherwise, its been even better than the first year of PUBG, which i played a ton of. If you remember there were several weeks where the top ranked NA players were all chinese-character-named hackers. In PUBG, there would be times, where a guy would stand on a hill with an aimbot and just kill everyone in the server. I've seen many no-clip players in PUBG. I've never seen that in Blackouts yet.

I don't know why this game isn't more popular among the PC crowd. Its a more polished/faster PUBG IMO. I think the price of the game is the likely barrier to entry. They need to make the blackout mode able to be purchased separately for $20.
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2008
4621 posts
1491 upvotes
Toronto
thefeebster wrote:
Jan 17th, 2019 5:04 pm
A PC player chiming in here, i was against this game at first because i've had bad experiences with COD in the past (often found it a waste of $60). But watching some streams of it convinced me to buy it, its pace is something dearly missing from PUBG. Just about everything is faster paced. The healing is light years faster since you can do it on the move. Its added some interesting aspects, like the grapple is quite fun. You can use it to suit your play style, use it to play super aggressive, but i really find it great for retreating. I also enjoy the perks, adds a different element to the game.

I really don't understand the complaints about them making you pay for a red dot? What the heck? No, they don't. Beyond the initial cost of the game, i have not dropped a cent on this game. I just level up their black market, which gives you items for time played. I never got into that skin thing, i'm happy with even the basic models, why do i care what my model looks like. Some of them are straight up hideous and give you away in game with their brightness.

I've only run into one blatant hacker since launch. And that was the past week. Otherwise, its been even better than the first year of PUBG, which i played a ton of. If you remember there were several weeks where the top ranked NA players were all chinese-character-named hackers. In PUBG, there would be times, where a guy would stand on a hill with an aimbot and just kill everyone in the server. I've seen many no-clip players in PUBG. I've never seen that in Blackouts yet.

I don't know why this game isn't more popular among the PC crowd. Its a more polished/faster PUBG IMO. I think the price of the game is the likely barrier to entry. They need to make the blackout mode able to be purchased separately for $20.
Why do the graphics look so trash on Blackout on PC?
Deal Addict
Jun 7, 2008
3980 posts
1545 upvotes
Toronto
lol downloaded on pc, tried to do solo queue, no matches found...................guess this game isnt doing hot on pc, graphics are weak too, super glad i didnt buy this
Current KOODO and FIDO customer😎
Mar 12, 2017
617 posts
1779 upvotes
Something is free and still getting down voted.