Expired Hot Deals

Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 - Free to play for a week (Blackout mode)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 25th, 2019 9:44 am
Dec 28, 2018
2 posts
2 upvotes
It’s a very fun Battle royale game, definitely worth giving a try.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 8, 2015
1010 posts
1173 upvotes
Toronto
epinephrine wrote:
Jan 17th, 2019 6:31 pm
So you can play online for free without PS Plus like Fortnite during the free trial?
Correct. PS Plus is not required to play, but you need a gold subscription on Xbox
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2012
1131 posts
375 upvotes
Ottawa
haha, pubg 0.1. none of the excitement. all the twitch shooting of cod, in a large map.
Oct 21, 2003
815 posts
63 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone interested to put together an “RFD” clan for multiplayer on PS4? Slightly Smiling Face
Deal Addict
Apr 6, 2007
1871 posts
378 upvotes
Montreal
randomkidx wrote:
Jan 17th, 2019 7:50 pm
lol downloaded on pc, tried to do solo queue, no matches found...................guess this game isnt doing hot on pc, graphics are weak too, super glad i didnt buy this
I get constant matches on my end
Jan 12, 2008
905 posts
187 upvotes
Vancouver
rebel_rfd wrote:
Jan 17th, 2019 7:37 pm
Why do the graphics look so trash on Blackout on PC?
I really don't think its too bad, not great though, but i also played PUBG on "Very Low" like many top streamers/pros did for frames and for grass to not render so you can see ppl prone in the grass or crawling like snakes. It is not to your advantage to have it look pretty. I don't play military BRs for graphics and enjoying the scenery, i play for the gameplay and i just want it to run well.
Nov 17, 2014
439 posts
445 upvotes
QC
Tried it. Played 10 min. Hated it. Too much fiddling around with objects. Land, find no weapon, get shot .. Do some people land with guns?
Still, Good that you dont need PS plus. Will go back to Battlefield 1. Too used to it.
Jul 8, 2012
782 posts
155 upvotes
VANCOUVER
You don't land with guns already.

Flying/windsuit when you jump out of plane. Point player down till you hit 50+mph then left toggle stick all the way up to and right toggle to level off and fly at 66mph. You can get to most places on the map. If you land at one of the hot spots, there will be other players. Pick weapon up as fast as possible and be ready for a 1v1 situation. I like shotguns for this as usually close quarters. Find meds and health up after 1v1. You'll think you should have won on many 1v1s and complain to nobody like I do all the time.

You get used to the fiddling, is it the easiest, probably not.
Feb 17, 2017
139 posts
32 upvotes
I was pretty excited to try it, but it was sad to see the same other 6 players trying to get a game started. I don't know if the community is just really weak for this, or if the "free players" were separated from the rest of the community, but we really didn't get to play...