160 upvotes

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2019 [PC - 52.99]

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
33% Off
Expiry:
December 8, 2019
These rarely go on sale for pc so it’s a really good deal especially with free battle pass!

https://us.shop.battle.net/en-us/produc ... Q4_2019_NA
Specs: Ryzen 7 3800x-RTX3080-GKILL RGB 32GB // Deals: Rogers- $60/25GB x 2 + many more thx to RFD!
42 replies
Oct 27, 2018
120 posts
85 upvotes
"Get the XRK Weapons Pack!
Purchase Call of Duty: Modern Warfare on digital and receive the in-game XRK Weapons Pack, which includes the XRK M4 assault rifle and XRK .357 handgun."
Edit: But I don't think it comes with the Battle Pass.
Banned
Sep 19, 2012
453 posts
770 upvotes
Edmonton
Back of box description:

"The Perfect Game to Play if you Despise Yourself!"
Sep 12, 2015
48 posts
60 upvotes
Coquitlam, BC
Got this on their Black Friday sale at 16% off...now they drop the price even more...what a way to make money by these guys....
Nov 1, 2017
152 posts
235 upvotes
The one on sale is the Standard edition for $52.99.
"The Standard Edition includes a Custom In-Game Tactical Knife and the XRK Weapons Pack."

Battle Pass Edition is stil $107.99.
"The Battle Pass Edition includes 3,000 Call of Duty Points (CP)*, three Operator Packs, a custom in-game tactical knife, and the XRK Weapons Pack. Each Operator Pack includes a themed Operator skin, cosmetic weapon variant, and additional bonus content."
I finally quit drinking for good. Now, I drink for evil!
Aug 20, 2019
114 posts
112 upvotes
Does this game require you to pay to play? Or can you eventually unlock everything just by playing
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2006
2536 posts
401 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
Dealflyerfly wrote: Got this on their Black Friday sale at 16% off...now they drop the price even more...what a way to make money by these guys....
Yeah, me too. A bit bummed.. but I am enjoying the game quite a bit. They did a really good job on this one for sure.
Sep 2, 2017
814 posts
913 upvotes
Ontario
frugalshopper604 wrote: Does this game require you to pay to play? Or can you eventually unlock everything just by playing
So far maps and weapons and all are free, cosmetics you need to buy
Aug 20, 2019
114 posts
112 upvotes
Jimbo67 wrote: So far maps and weapons and all are free, cosmetics you need to buy
That's not bad then. Thanks for the info
Sep 2, 2017
814 posts
913 upvotes
Ontario
As much as I dislike Blizzard and Activision this is the best CoD in a long time doing a lot right, buy once and play all the content for free forever(unless Activision changes their mind down the road and gets greedy) crossplay, free maps and weapons, it's fun, some maps are questionable though , gunplay is great, servers are pretty good so far
Aug 20, 2019
114 posts
112 upvotes
Jimbo67 wrote: As much as I dislike Blizzard and Activision this is the best CoD in a long time doing a lot right, buy once and play all the content for free forever(unless Activision changes their mind down the road and gets greedy) crossplay, free maps and weapons, it's fun, some maps are questionable though , gunplay is great, servers are pretty good so far
How would you say this compares to battlefield 5?
Sep 2, 2017
814 posts
913 upvotes
Ontario
frugalshopper604 wrote: How would you say this compares to battlefield 5?
I'm not a fan of older WW1/2 weapons so I enjoy Modern Warfare more, I liked BF2-4 though but Modern Warfare seems a bit more fast paced I guess
Deal Fanatic
Jan 24, 2005
5731 posts
323 upvotes
Beware. This game crashes a lot for many people and they haven't fixed it despite many updates.

Happens to me at the moment. Random crashes, quite frustrating.
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2007
2052 posts
1256 upvotes
Markham
How this is compare to COD MW1?
I loved that.
I heard you need 150gb hdd space to download?
-------
Thank you
Aug 20, 2019
114 posts
112 upvotes
Jimbo67 wrote: I'm not a fan of older WW1/2 weapons so I enjoy Modern Warfare more, I liked BF2-4 though but Modern Warfare seems a bit more fast paced I guess
Same, I'm wanting a modern battlefield again. Bad Company 3 would be nice.
Sep 16, 2011
308 posts
249 upvotes
Lethbridge
frugalshopper604 wrote: How would you say this compares to battlefield 5?
I'm a Battlefield player and borderline fanboy but the developers, DICE, are incompetent. They released an update yesterday that broke multiplayer for their main players, despite people telling them they didn't want the changes. If you want BF5 for the single player, sure, go for it! But I would avoid it otherwise. They did this in the past already, and had to revert the changes.

You can see the complaints on the front page of the BFV sub-reddit.
Jan 4, 2016
140 posts
88 upvotes
Toronto, ON
now this is creepy.

I was going to buy this game 3 days ago and decided not to...TONIGHT i went on redflag and though "hey maybe theres a deal on the game" and then this thread came up.

wow.
Mar 25, 2010
82 posts
75 upvotes
Québec
sipjd65 wrote: now this is creepy.

I was going to buy this game 3 days ago and decided not to...TONIGHT i went on redflag and though "hey maybe theres a deal on the game" and then this thread came up.

wow.

You know what you gotta do.
Dec 18, 2014
168 posts
122 upvotes
Mont-Royal, QC
Not really enjoying the game tbh (coming from a person that played older cods) , maps are poorly designed imo hence everyone is playing defensive/camping