PC & Video Games

Call of Duty: Vanguard Multiplayer Alpha Exclusive and Free for all PS5 and PS4 users.

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 27th, 2021 11:30 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2012
4440 posts
7634 upvotes
Toronto

Call of Duty: Vanguard Multiplayer Alpha Exclusive and Free for all PS5 and PS4 users.

Anybody with a PS5/PS4 can try out Call of Duty: Vanguard from August 27-29.

You can play the new Champions Hill Mode.

3 replies
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
7132 posts
6228 upvotes
Ottawa
Looking forward to this! Lots of people are worried the eventual new Warzone map/mechanics, but honestly, I'll be very happy with a solid multiplayer experience.
With Fido Mobile!
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2006
1593 posts
797 upvotes
Nova Scotia
Thanks for the reminder. Will have to give it a go on my PS5. I still play MW since Cold War really did nothing for me. Hoping Vanguard will not be like CW.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 21, 2013
5621 posts
2685 upvotes
Toronto
quicksilver7 wrote: I still play MW since Cold War really did nothing for me. Hoping Vanguard will not be like CW.
It runs on the newer COD engine that MW and WZ were built on so I'm way more optimistic that it's closer in feel to MW 2019... Doors are back, probably lower TTK than CW, better graphics and character models... I'm already excited.

The only reason I play CW is to level up new guns for WZ, but all I play are Nuketown and Hijacked lobbies. Otherwise yeah, I had way more fun on MW too, despite some seriously crappy maps.
Gear: Fujifilm X-Pro2 | Canon A-1

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)