• Last Updated:
  • Jul 8th, 2020 5:12 pm
[OP]
May 12, 2012
667 posts
775 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON

[Call it Spring] 50-70% off select styles + 2% CB & FS

So, call it spring has a sale on their sneakers again. Many styles and sizes are still available. Use rakuten for an additional 2% CB and there is free shipping on all orders (this is applied at checkout as a discount). INB4 'Quality is cheap'. The shoe quality is decent and at $30 each, they are a bargain. I usually purchase multiple pairs to go with different outfits, so my shoes don't see as much use. This prolongs their longevity timewise while allowing me to have several shoes to go with different outfits. I have many "active' shoes in my rotation. I also have found that men's show quality tends to be a bit higher than women's.

Happy hunting.

Men's
Women's
Last edited by Ferny111 on Jul 8th, 2020 1:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
5 replies
Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
12019 posts
108512 upvotes
Ontario
quality is super super cheap. It is like buying a shoe on Amazon sold by third party and fulfilled by Amazon.
Costco West: BC, AB, SK & MB
Costco East: ON, Québec , NB, NS & PEI
Feb 28, 2020
327 posts
798 upvotes
I’ve personally had no luck with their quality or comfort. Most shoes from there I have purchased would have their soles start to peel off the base and if you get the lightest scratch on the fake leather it’s there for good unlike real leather. I take good care of my shoes so I was always surprised how quickly they would fall apart. Then comfort wise the dress shoes are problematic, can’t speak to the casual shoes though.

Again just my experience, but I wouldn’t spend more than $20-$30 on any of their shoes. I’d prefer spending a bit more for a better quality shoe that’ll last longer instead of buying a bunch of $20 shoes that’ll die sooner and produce shoe waste lol.
[OP]
May 12, 2012
667 posts
775 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
jmons20 wrote: I’ve personally had no luck with their quality or comfort. Most shoes from there I have purchased would have their soles start to peel off the base and if you get the lightest scratch on the fake leather it’s there for good unlike real leather. I take good care of my shoes so I was always surprised how quickly they would fall apart. Then comfort wise the dress shoes are problematic, can’t speak to the casual shoes though.

Again just my experience, but I wouldn’t spend more than $20-$30 on any of their shoes. I’d prefer spending a bit more for a better quality shoe that’ll last longer instead of buying a bunch of $20 shoes that’ll die sooner and produce shoe waste lol.
100%. I definitely have a shoe problem. However, I am able to get around 2-4 years of use out of the shoes (and I always wear orthotics because if you can afford them, they're a big investment that will pay dividends later on in life). Personally, I have never used their formal wear (white collar corporate office space), so I spend extra money on those shoes since they will be seeing a lot of action. But for my casual outfits, these help mitigate the cost allowing me to mix and match quite a bit.
Last edited by Ferny111 on Jul 8th, 2020 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2017
1934 posts
2439 upvotes
Thatdealguy wrote: quality is super super cheap. It is like buying a shoe on Amazon sold by third party and fulfilled by Amazon.
I find their stuff to be fine for the odd wear such as a night out, but definitely not daily wear.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 11, 2008
7709 posts
1166 upvotes
GTA
Also sign up for their mailing list and they'll send a 20% off code. Although it says regular priced items, I used it for these sale items and it worked for an additional 20% off.
When your mind says give up, hope whispers "one more try"
Never say never