Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Calm.com

88% off Lifetime Calm Subscription

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 30th, 2022 12:00 pm
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
27157 posts
37133 upvotes
Outside of the LeBron material, there's some very interesting stuff on here.

Chock full of content.

Nice.
I aim to be inclusive and considerate of others in my posts. If I fall short of that mark, feel free to let me know in good faith, and where appropriate, I'll edit my posts. Thank you.
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2019
1075 posts
3046 upvotes
Masood24 wrote: I don’t get the downvotes! Thank you OP, got mine
I would be surprised if RFD's demographic is the one targeted by a $62 meditation app.
Oct 29, 2016
854 posts
492 upvotes
It says there was an error charging my card and to try again... to no avail

Keepsolid VPN verified to be working and my IP shows as Istanbul, Turkey

Any ideas?
Nov 12, 2016
28 posts
18 upvotes
Thank you, OP. Windscribe VPN connected to Turkey worked for me. I have a subscription to Windscribe, but I believe there is a free option available that you can use to connect to Turkey. I hope that helps.
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2019
1075 posts
3046 upvotes
User381589 wrote: It says there was an error charging my card and to try again... to no avail

Any ideas?
You might not be able to get it in time for this deal, but you can get pre-paid travel cards. They are pretty handy. There's no fee and you can reload them online. Works the same as a prepaid gift card but they are accepted abroad - useful for deals like this.

https://www.mastercard.ca/en-ca/persona ... -card.html
https://www.visa.ca/en_CA/pay-with-visa ... -card.html
Oct 29, 2016
854 posts
492 upvotes
User381589 wrote: It says there was an error charging my card and to try again... to no avail

Any ideas?
Got it to go through with google pay
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2002
3073 posts
2100 upvotes
Midland
Thanks OP. grabbed a month of PIA ( private internet access) used the turkey server without any troubles using a Canadian credit card.
Jun 22, 2016
495 posts
381 upvotes
Not important
My Amex free year promotion was set to expire Dec 28th. This came on time as I was contemplating another year even though I don't use it a whole lot. When I do need it though, it's been a sleep saver. Knocked out in 5 min and have no idea what the ending of the stories are haha.

FYI I used NordVPN to Turkey using Safari Private browser mode on my phone. When I didn't put it on private browsing, it showed the Canadian cost. Loaded my stack card with 62 bucks and it worked.
Aug 7, 2021
153 posts
619 upvotes
Can multiple people use the same account? Or just one person. Thinking of getting lifetime and letting my family use the account.
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2014
1446 posts
833 upvotes
Prince George
Oh my! In this age and century, people still fall for these type of things?!
If you are desperate and have insomnia, anxiety, or the like, try practice Tai-Chi. It will be much more helpful and it is for free of charge. Look into some YouTube channels.
Feb 17, 2008
197 posts
197 upvotes
Thanks OP!

Used Windscribe from turkey, on a mobile, by using the website.

Worked very well.
Deal Addict
Jul 19, 2005
3711 posts
1395 upvotes
Ottawa
Super hot deal, thanks OP!. A nice addition present for my girlfriend this Christmas. Was able to purchase no problem with Windscribe/Chrome Android and a visa with no F/X fees
Apr 18, 2007
484 posts
547 upvotes
Cambridge
I'm such a newb, I can't even find the option for lifetime. I see monthly and yearly
Deal Addict
May 3, 2006
1620 posts
451 upvotes
My credit card payment go through according to the provider, but Calm is not accepting the payment. Will the prepaid credit cards work?
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
26012 posts
211310 upvotes
GTA
roedoe wrote: the original price is $499 for an app? holy smokes.

Its a digital product and it doesn't cost then anything for an extra license. Very unfair pricing. $60 should be the original price. DOn't be fooled by the 88% tag.
Obviously very few people (especially on RFD) would buy this (or anything) at regular price, but your argument about this being a digital product is a bit illogical if you ask me - you could say the same for any number of products these days that are 'digital'.

You expect Microsoft to price their Office suite for peanuts too, since it doesn't 'cost them anything' for each license?

Content still costs money to produce, so it's not about the cost of an individual license, but rather the initial development and ongoing costs to maintain said product. Companies obviously want to recoup those costs, and their products will be priced with this factored in.
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2017
2049 posts
660 upvotes
Toronto
I have nordvpn but how do I get this price?

Anyone have steps to do this?
Apr 18, 2007
484 posts
547 upvotes
Cambridge
ysl5710 wrote: I have nordvpn but how do I get this price?

Anyone have steps to do this?
Same. I'd also like to know. I don't even see a lifetime option in the app
Apr 3, 2020
86 posts
144 upvotes
BooFA1010 wrote: Same. I'd also like to know. I don't even see a lifetime option in the app
Use the link provided by OP.

I used Windscribe to connect to Turkey VPN(on phone). Was charged 57.95 CAD.
Deal Addict
Nov 8, 2013
1187 posts
1228 upvotes
Toronto, ON
The power of this site.

I have never heard of or used the app before and was ready to buy a lifetime subscription for $50. Was on the final page before I was like wth am I doing. Lmao.

I'll probably try a free trial and wait for the next deal if I actually love it. Most likely I would have bought it and never used it.

Anyone have a review of it?
Apr 18, 2007
484 posts
547 upvotes
Cambridge
dealfinder02 wrote: Use the link provided by OP.

I used Windscribe to connect to Turkey VPN(on phone). Was charged 57.95 CAD.
Wow I'm dumb. Clicking the link that the op provided worked perfect after setting my Nord VPN to Turkey

Thank you