Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Calm.com

Lifetime Calm Subscription (VPN Required to Turkey) $38.5

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 3rd, 2023 9:09 pm
[OP]
Mar 14, 2007
202 posts
368 upvotes
Toronto

Lifetime Calm Subscription (VPN Required to Turkey) $38.5

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
60%
Retailer:
Calm.com
Link: https://www.calm.com/lifetime-offer?cou ... me60_pddyn

Same as last year, Calm lifetime subscription normally cost $399 but there is currently a 60% off offer, which puts a lifetime license at $159. However, connect to VPN in Turkey and the price shows at TRY 1,329.99 and with the current 60% off promo, it becomes TRY 531.99 which works out to be about $38.5 CAD
187 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2006
2449 posts
726 upvotes
For those like me who have no idea what calm.com is and dont want to click on the link it says:

Improve sleep quality
Reduce stress or anxiety
Improve focus
Self-improvement
Something else

Wallet is safe...
For sale threads:
GCs / Coins
Cloth / Phones/
Dec 12, 2005
698 posts
233 upvotes
Toronto
ADenariusSaved wrote: Tried BRIM MC, Home Trust Visa, and Wealthsimple Cash MC, all errored out :(
I remember last year I added my card to my Google account and paying it through Google Pay. It worked :)
Sep 21, 2019
300 posts
511 upvotes
Thank for this my subscription had ended a while back. This app may not be for everyone but people that find it very difficult to find calm in their lives this app is a life saver

$39.39 billed to my MC
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2019
2103 posts
5288 upvotes
North York ON
redkid wrote: For those like me who have no idea what calm.com is and dont want to click on the link it says:

Improve sleep quality
Reduce stress or anxiety
Improve focus
Self-improvement
Something else

Wallet is safe...
Everything social media does not do and potentially makes worse.Skull
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2019
2103 posts
5288 upvotes
North York ON
I've been using their free YouTube sessions for a year and will try this. Appreciate the share, op.
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2020
3920 posts
3231 upvotes
Torontois @ 宇宙中心
36469 wrote: I remember last year I added my card to my Google account and paying it through Google Pay. It worked :)
Thanks! How do you pay through google pay? It only gives me a credit card entry option. I'm in Chrome.
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2020
3920 posts
3231 upvotes
Torontois @ 宇宙中心
I have 531.99 TRY, but I can't pay it. This is a better deal than last year because Erdogan tanked the LIRA. I wonder if my credit card companies are sketched out that I'm trying to transact from Anatolia.
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2004
2579 posts
963 upvotes
redkid wrote: For those like me who have no idea what calm.com is and dont want to click on the link it says:

Improve sleep quality
Reduce stress or anxiety
Improve focus
Self-improvement
Something else

Wallet is safe...
My stress level is going up just thinking about getting the Turkey VPN set up.
Last edited by iamdman on Nov 30th, 2022 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sep 23, 2005
424 posts
258 upvotes
Toronto
laojianke wrote: The price is $199
Try using Private Browsing or Incognito. That's what worked for me. But need to connect your VPN to Turkey, first.
Mar 19, 2015
453 posts
790 upvotes
Can anyone who bought this last year chime in on if they still use this consistently and if it's worth it? I was debating getting this last year and decided not to.
Deal Addict
Mar 23, 2017
1185 posts
2119 upvotes
Toronto
Nypheral wrote: Can anyone who bought this last year chime in on if they still use this consistently and if it's worth it? I was debating getting this last year and decided not to.
Worth it and then some if you're into this kinda thing. Many features and new content often. You really won't find a better price than $40 for life and if you're really that apprehensive start a group buy. I'm sure someone here will sell access to their login for $20.
Nov 21, 2014
55 posts
50 upvotes
Vimont, QC
I think its worth it. Im used to stop and go, meaning I do phases of a few weeks daily meditations and then a few weeks off. And guided meditations are easier to focus on too. There a a few contents that produces a daily material; even a stretching/yoga one.

Jeff Warren 30 days meditation class was eye opening for me.
Jun 20, 2009
722 posts
899 upvotes
edmonton
Nypheral wrote: Can anyone who bought this last year chime in on if they still use this consistently and if it's worth it? I was debating getting this last year and decided not to.
SO Worth it. We use it every night. Great for the kids as well. Sleep stories, meditations, sleep sounds etc.
Oct 27, 2021
236 posts
318 upvotes
I bought and consistently use it. Really like the sleep sounds, sleep stories, meditation segments, relaxing music, etc.

Tons of quality content. I was impressed that my subscription can be linked in Google Home so that content can be played through Nest speakers and Hub. I was also able to claim the cost through my benefits at work (make sure you verify coverage with your provider beforehand)
Images
  • Screenshot_2022-11-30-10-41-42-68_47637f769e84b00ed94790fdd04a0c64.jpg
  • Screenshot_2022-11-30-10-41-51-15_47637f769e84b00ed94790fdd04a0c64.jpg
Deal Addict
Mar 23, 2017
1185 posts
2119 upvotes
Toronto
JeremyESQ wrote: I bought and consistently use it. Really like the sleep sounds, sleep stories, meditation segments, relaxing music, etc.

Tons of quality content. I was impressed that my subscription can be linked in Google Home so that content can be played through Nest speakers and Hub. I was also able to claim the cost through my benefits at work (make sure you verify coverage with your provider beforehand)
What did you claim it under?
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2005
4890 posts
954 upvotes
Georgetown
A Canadian Tire mastercard worked.... thanks!

EDIT - It showed up as $199 on the credit card!! Despite showing the TRY price correctly... need to cancel. This could be due to me logging in to an old inactive Calm account. Should have started from scratch with a different email.

Anyone know the steps to cancel a purchase?
Last edited by Tiberius on Nov 30th, 2022 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)