• Jun 10th, 2013 9:39 pm
[OP]
Jul 19, 2003
721 posts
91 upvotes
Markham

[Calvin Klein] Calvin Klein Men's 4 pack V-neck T-shirts at Costco

More offers from Calvin Klein
Today I bought a 4 pack of Calvin Klein V-neck T-Tshirts for $19.99. That is $5 per shirt of what looks and feels like good quality cotton.
There were plenty of sizes from S to XL in Black or White. I'm a fan of simple black and fitted v-neck t-shirts and could never find them for reasonably priced and better quality than H&M tees except for tees from Uniqlo or Banana Republic.

I'm 145 lbs and 5'8" with athletic build 38" chest, 30" waist and Small fits perfect and it is sufficiently long in case it shrinks. The sleeves are well fitted around my arms but not tight like a muscle shirt. I can't comment on the long term quality yet. I did buy Woolite today (from Costco as well) which is detergent used for dark clothing to preserve the colour. I would say it feels pretty soft and almost at par with the Uniqlo basic shirts.

Fit
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/sMKPSl.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/z4ACYl.jpg[/IMG]

http://imgur.com/sMKPS
http://imgur.com/z4ACY
96 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2007
1044 posts
125 upvotes
Toronto
thanks. is the material like thsoe undershirt material (kinda stretchy, thin) or does it feel more like a regular t shirt?

and it looks pretty long!
[OP]
Jul 19, 2003
721 posts
91 upvotes
Markham
kit25 wrote: thanks. is the material like thsoe undershirt material (kinda stretchy, thin) or does it feel more like a regular t shirt?

and it looks pretty long!
It's like T-shirt material. It's 100% Cotton so there's no stretch material but it's soft enough to use as PJs.

Jimboski wrote: Is S the smallest they have? Also only black right?
S is the smallest and there's black and white. See my picture for size chart. If you're smaller than me it'll still fit okay except it might be too long.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 31, 2010
6759 posts
5306 upvotes
kit25 wrote: and it looks pretty long!
They're long because they're meant to be worn as undershirts. The length allows them to stay tucked in.
Aug 14, 2011
122 posts
99 upvotes
Toronto
I picked up a pack of 3 from the 1 day bay sale for 14.99, good quality stuff. There sizing for me was a little off, i bought a L because my chest was a 41, but it was extremely loose, but the mediums fit pretty good. only reason i kept them was because the quality is really good.
May 30, 2006
133 posts
9 upvotes
morpheiz wrote: Today I bought a 4 pack of Calvin Klein V-neck T-Tshirts for $19.99. That is $5 per shirt of what looks and feels like good quality cotton.
There were plenty of sizes from S to XL in Black or White. I'm a fan of simple black and fitted v-neck t-shirts and could never find them for reasonably priced and better quality than H&M except for at Uniqlo or Banana Republic.

I'm 145 lbs and 5'8" with athletic build 38" chest, 30" waist and Small fits perfect and it is sufficiently long in case it shrinks. The sleeves are well fitted around my arms but not tight like a muscle shirt. I can't comment on the long term quality yet. I would say it feels pretty soft and almost at par with the Uniqlo basic shirts.

buy a size smaller then you normally wear - i bought large, im 210 and 6'1 - large was HUGE, medium would have worked
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
44486 posts
7724 upvotes
Hmm nice find. I will go snag one or two tomorrow when I go to Costco. PS kudos to using a Galaxy Nexus :razz:
Blanka
Deal Fanatic
Mar 12, 2010
6099 posts
645 upvotes
SW Ontario
Wear them daily at work as undershirt. They are great. They fit a bit big as mentioned. Great everyday buy!
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2005
1396 posts
448 upvotes
A package of small was opened and it looked small, so I ordered my normal size M. To my surprise, it was much bigger than the S. Hope it shrinks.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 23, 2005
8901 posts
5506 upvotes
seankiely wrote: buy a size smaller then you normally wear - i bought large, im 210 and 6'1 - large was HUGE, medium would have worked
+1 .. I'm 6'4" 215lbs and M fits perfectly.
Deal Addict
Nov 8, 2008
1779 posts
217 upvotes
Edmonton
Care to post the SKU#?
Unknown wrote: Why is Playbook at $199 a door crasher??? Because Canadians are gullible. :razz:
Apr 17, 2012
242 posts
28 upvotes
VANCOUVER
Actually I preferred a looser t-shirt to be more comfortable.
Feb 25, 2012
16 posts
1 upvote
Specifically which Costco did you get it at?
Just wondering if it'll be the same deal in the East vs West.
Sep 12, 2012
15 posts
Green beans are one of our staple vegetables in our house. And I will not eat canned green beans, so its either fresh or frozen. Luckily for me, Costco usually has both. I really prefer the fresh green beans because you have more options on how to prepare them I think. Of course, I say that, but my favourite way is to just steam them and toss with butter, salt and pepper; simple but tasty.
Banned
Oct 18, 2012
163 posts
20 upvotes
MARKHAM
nice...time to update my closet..............
Deal Addict
Jun 3, 2011
2407 posts
646 upvotes
Winnipeg
Do they have crew necks too, or just v necks?
😉

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)