[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 21, 2007
4546 posts
176 upvotes
Winnipeg

Camera Bag Recommendation

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a new bag.. I'm most likely going to be putting the following in it.
Sony a7II + Battery Grip
The new sigma 24-70 2.8 Art
Zeiss 55
15" Laptop

Can someone recommend me a backpack? I haven't looked for a new bag in so long.. I don't even know what brands are out there anymore other than Lowepro..
"An essential aspect of creativity is not being afraid to fail." -- Edward Land
8 replies
May 23, 2015
22 posts
8 upvotes
Lethbridge, AB
Peak Design Everyday Backpack v2 20L
Nov 24, 2013
751 posts
286 upvotes
Toronto
Get the cheapest one that meets your needs. I don't think there's a huge difference between the major camera bag manufacturers if you're comparing apples to apples.

Every manufacturer seems to have its moment in the sun at some point in time.
Apr 13, 2004
759 posts
361 upvotes
I grabbed the Peak Design Everyday Totepack when it was on sale last time. Really like the minimalist styling and functional dividers.

Edit: Should add it fits my camera, water bottle, and 15" MBP with room to spare. Plus space for things like spare batteries, charger, etc. It also includes straps for attaching things externally like a jacket. She covers it all in the video with examples of how she packs her kit into this bag.

Product:
https://www.peakdesign.com/products/everyday-totepack

Overview:
Last edited by Spongeboy on May 21st, 2020 2:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Heatware (11-0-0)
Spongeboy
Deal Guru
Jan 15, 2006
14086 posts
11155 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Spongeboy wrote: I grabbed the Peak Design Everyday Totepack when it was on sale last time. Really like the minimalist styling and functional dividers.
Product:
https://www.peakdesign.com/products/everyday-totepack

Overview:
I have a PD everyday backpack 20L and holds my 5D MKIV, 24-70L, 50L and a 580EX fine. Could squeeze in a 70-200 as well but it's tight. Most importantly the backpack is comfortable even with all that weight.