Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Campers village

Birkenstock upto 40% off at campers village

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 28th, 2019 1:42 pm
Nov 8, 2006
14 posts
12 upvotes

Birkenstock upto 40% off at campers village

Deal Link:
Savings:
Upto 40%
Retailer:
Campers village
Spring is here and I always wanted to buy Birkenstock’s sandals. Usually they are expensive and rarely see them in Costco. This price seems decent. I got me a pair for $83 after tax.
Hopefully you guys agree it is a hot deal.
10 replies
Aug 24, 2015
552 posts
2211 upvotes
AB
Great sandals. I would recommend anyone with a decent health plan that covers orthodics to shop around. Some places will do orthodics for birkenstocks, and you essentially get a free pair of birkenstocks (the orthodics aren't affixed to the sandals in any way). When I worked in Toronto, there were plenty of places that did this. Maybe times have changed since the whole TTC incident..
Jul 28, 2018
8 posts
puglife644 wrote: Great sandals. I would recommend anyone with a decent health plan that covers orthodics to shop around. Some places will do orthodics for birkenstocks, and you essentially get a free pair of birkenstocks (the orthodics aren't affixed to the sandals in any way). When I worked in Toronto, there were plenty of places that did this. Maybe times have changed since the whole TTC incident..
What TTC incident?
Nov 19, 2012
505 posts
370 upvotes
Does anyone have a 10% birthday code (or other code) that they can spare?
Deal Addict
Sep 17, 2007
3057 posts
1504 upvotes
In store pickup for a few of those pairs, just note that in OP.
Nov 8, 2005
749 posts
124 upvotes
Ryder Nation
Thanks for the post! Love Birkenstocks. Side note - the double leather strap one usually goes on sale at Costco in the summertime for around $60. Although it is always good to support the smaller stores.
Pentium II @ 233MHZ overclocked to 488MHZ | TURBO Button Enabled | 128mb RAM |MAXTOR 1024MB HDD | Nvidia Riva 128 (4MB of SGRAM)
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2006
1078 posts
663 upvotes
Somewhere between Mi…
Was hoping to find a pair with the heel strap but no luck. The last pair I had didn't have that and I had a few near misses with them flying off so had to sell them before getting hurt. They weren't able to handle the rough going the way my previous pair could with the heel strap.
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2012
1977 posts
1206 upvotes
Narkham
If you're a fan of the original birks, try out the EVA ones. Super light and comfy, and for $35 rn it's great
RFD: Rarely Finding Discounts on things I actually need
Mar 4, 2019
102 posts
70 upvotes
Most sizes are now sold out. Thanks to the OP for posting this, I was just a bit too late for my size.