• Feb 7th, 2021 9:02 pm
[OP]
Apr 27, 2015
220 posts
122 upvotes
Toronto, ON

Can you pls help me nname this insect?

Hi,

does anyone know what these bugs are called? I found them in my parents house but they are all dead. I found one climbing on the wall but I killed it. Is there anyway to get rid of them? Thanks
Images
  • IMG_20210131_100035.jpg
7 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2004
2277 posts
990 upvotes
Edmonton
Will need a better picture
The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten....
Deal Addict
Jun 24, 2015
4536 posts
1337 upvotes
Woodbridge, ON
possible bed bugs, maybe ticks as well, like the other guy said we need a bigger picture
Hi
Deal Guru
Mar 23, 2008
11908 posts
8172 upvotes
Edmonton
From left to right...

Dori, Nori, and Ori

C
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2004
2277 posts
990 upvotes
Edmonton
CNeufeld wrote: From left to right...

Dori, Nori, and Ori

C
Disagree. I’m sure that’s Lori at the end
The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten....
Deal Fanatic
Jan 25, 2007
9686 posts
5061 upvotes
Paris
Look like cereal bugs if they are in the window. We had some come in somehow a few years ago, ended up throwing out most cereal and crackers... I think we kept about 5% of what we had (some of which had been opened, 75% used for a party then left to rot in the back of a cupboard).

They tend to congregate around light sources like windows and around lights at night when breeding. So if you are seeing them like this in the windows, check ALL cereals and crackers.

Source: Just me, had them, got rid of them, was gross
[OP]
Apr 27, 2015
220 posts
122 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Sorry could not get a better close up picture from my camera. I don't think it is cereal bug but they breed like there is no tomorrow. I have some of the Diatomaceous Earth but they seem to be mostly dead when i find them.