Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Canabee Baby Jogger Sale: City Versa $299 or City Select Quartz with 2 seats $599

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 1st, 2013 1:37 am
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2005
4548 posts
2623 upvotes

Canabee Baby Jogger Sale: City Versa $299 or City Select Quartz with 2 seats $599

For anyone looking for a baby jogger stroller, Canabee has the 2 below on sale:

1. City Versa, $299.98, down from $429.99, 4 colours to choose from (Red, Green, Silver or Black)

http://www.canabeebaby.com/product_info ... ts_id=5704

2. City Select Quartz with 2nd seat, $599.98, down from $769.99

http://www.canabeebaby.com/product_info ... ts_id=7065

I have the City Select in Black and really like it.
7 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2005
1128 posts
276 upvotes
Good deal on the City Versa. My wife and I just picked one up for our upcoming baby! Just FYI, the sale is also available at other baby stores, so you're not only limited to CanaBee Baby.

Sale appears to be good until June 30th. I did hear that Baby Jogger is coming out with the newer version of the city versa GT, which has the bigger wheels. The only downside is that the bigger wheels do not have any suspension on the back and is a little heavier due to the ruggedness of the tires/wheels.
Deal Expert
Oct 19, 2003
20241 posts
8367 upvotes
Toronto (Bloor West …
I have a City Select, it's a very well made stroller and has an amazing ride - super smooth and easy to steer with one hand. But the big problem is, it's huge... we often prefer a cheap small stroller if we plan on going in and out of small shops on bloor just because it's easier to fit through small doors and easier to park off to the side etc.

Should probably have been called the Suburb Select if you ask me.

Still, I've been waiting for the second seat kit to go on some kind of clearance sale but it never has. If anybody buys this set and wants to sell off the second seat parts please PM me.

I paid less than $400 for the city select in Ruby brand new including shipping about 2 years ago, though.
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2003
1981 posts
1426 upvotes
Toronto
Good deal for Canada. However, I got my city select with one seat from the State for 350 no tax no shipping. I think Canadian retails are still over charging.
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
18226 posts
36615 upvotes
Scarborough
Great deal on the Versa! Been using ours for about 2 months and it's really nice. Love the one handed folding. Wish I had gotten it for this price. Paid about $40 more than this.
RFD Staff - Got a question? Send me a private message.
[Forum Rules] [Deal Alerts]
Nov 26, 2003
712 posts
217 upvotes
Calgary
This is a great deal... I just paid $700 for a used (only by a month) City Select with the second seat, and a snack tray! I'd be curious to know what shipping is... when I tried to calculate it, the site told me that the canada post calculation didn't work, to contact the store for shipping quote. My guess is they will have to send by UPS or something which ships large packages that Canada Post, so could jack the cost of this deal back up!
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2005
1128 posts
276 upvotes
musumekiller wrote: Good deal for Canada. However, I got my city select with one seat from the State for 350 no tax no shipping. I think Canadian retails are still over charging.
my understanding is you lose out on 'local' warranty by ordering it from the US. When I was checking for the Versa a couple of weeks back, the US was priced a tad cheaper than Canada, but overall, I found stroller prices were somewhat okay versus car seats here versus the US.
Jul 27, 2012
726 posts
55 upvotes
Toronto
musumekiller wrote: Good deal for Canada. However, I got my city select with one seat from the State for 350 no tax no shipping. I think Canadian retails are still over charging.
Where in the states?