Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Canada Boat Safety

50% discount on your Canada Boat Safety course for $21, including tax!

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 16th, 2022 1:16 pm
Jan 7, 2021
19 posts
45 upvotes

50% discount on your Canada Boat Safety course for $21, including tax!

Deal Link:
Price:
$21
Savings:
50%
Expiry:
February 21, 2022
Retailer:
Canada Boat Safety
Use discount code: familyday22
Code expires Feb 21st, 2022
Images
  • screenshot 2022-02-16 001.png
39 replies
Jan 7, 2021
19 posts
45 upvotes
Also guys please when you spot a Fisherman on the shores, slooooowwwww dooooowwn your PrinceCraft's !Confused Face
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2012
2872 posts
3519 upvotes
Vancouver
I got the deal and the license sometime on an old thread last year. Same site. It was extremely easy.
Have still never driven a boat and still not sure why I have a license Unamused Face
Jan 7, 2021
19 posts
45 upvotes
sunnysidesolutions wrote: I got the deal and the license sometime on an old thread last year. Same site. It was extremely easy.
Have still never driven a boat and still not sure why I have a license Unamused Face
Because there's Ice everywhere!Collision Symbol
Jul 31, 2021
220 posts
627 upvotes
I got mine from freecourse.ca, they let you complete the course and take the test for free. You only pay for the card(s), it's $21 for the card. So assuming that this has a free card included in the price of the course it's as low a price as you're going to get.

I personally don't remember anything from the course, I have a small aluminum boat that I take out on the lakes in the area a few times in the year. There was nothing useful in the course that actually teachers you anything about operating a boat, it's just rules and regulations. I think that overall the idea that you need a license to operate a recreational vessel is absolute B.S. It's unnecessary regulation, doesn't help whatsoever and may dissuade people from going out on the water.
Nov 15, 2017
174 posts
137 upvotes
Canada
does this come with a boat? Asking for a friend.
Jan 7, 2021
19 posts
45 upvotes
CAKETOWN wrote: does this come with a boat? Asking for a friend.

No just the pump for the inflatable oneSmiling Face With Open Mouth
Mar 15, 2005
869 posts
819 upvotes
panditji wrote: There was nothing useful in the course that actually teachers you anything about operating a boat, it's just rules and regulations. I think that overall the idea that you need a license to operate a recreational vessel is absolute B.S. It's unnecessary regulation, doesn't help whatsoever and may dissuade people from going out on the water.
2 things that stick with most people is how to properly pass oncoming craft, and how most casualties can be avoided if people wear life jackets. If that sticks to even a small fraction of people who take the course, then it's worth it. There are alot of idiots on the water.
Feb 21, 2020
52 posts
94 upvotes
freecourse.ca has this price all year long!
Mar 14, 2007
211 posts
442 upvotes
Toronto
MortgageMTL wrote: Use discount code: familyday22
Code expires Feb 21st, 2022
Does the $21 include the test?
May 17, 2010
345 posts
325 upvotes
ottawa, ontario
No, they do not expire.
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2009
1819 posts
814 upvotes
Toronto
Should set up a poll for this. Useful vs Not useful
Mar 31, 2010
832 posts
453 upvotes
Cowgary
Worth it just to call yourself a licensed Pleasure Craft Operator
Deal Addict
May 26, 2006
1525 posts
606 upvotes
Toronto
This deal is actually a little cheaper than the freecourse.ca since this includes a card for $21 taxes in, and freecourse.ca is $20.95 + tax for the card. Save a couple dollars in Ontario using this deal.
Jan 7, 2021
19 posts
45 upvotes
Gmas wrote: This deal is actually a little cheaper than the freecourse.ca since this includes a card for $21 taxes in, and freecourse.ca is $20.95 + tax for the card. Save a couple dollars in Ontario using this deal.
Very good point buddy!
Mar 15, 2012
308 posts
572 upvotes
Is their website down ? I am unable to access it now for almost an hour