Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Canada Computers

$0.99 (after $17 MIR) - GAMDIAS ZEUS E1 Gaming Mouse & Mouse Mat 2-in-1 Combo (ZEUS E1)

Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2003
1047 posts
127 upvotes
Kitchener

[Canada Computers] $0.99 (after $17 MIR) - GAMDIAS ZEUS E1 Gaming Mouse & Mouse Mat 2-in-1 Combo (ZEUS E1)

Not sure how good this mouse is, but if you are looking for a cheap mouse this might be what you are looking for.

Price is $17.99, but comes out to $0.99 after MIR.

https://www.canadacomputers.com/product ... _id=130664
34 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2017
1552 posts
2620 upvotes
Should look into MIR policy of this brand. Some brands like Asrock has terrible MIR policy and fulfillment rate.
May 15, 2012
838 posts
543 upvotes
NORTH YORK
From the review on product page,

"17.99 sale price with 17.00 Mail in rebate. Let me explain, gamdias requires you to send in the mail in rebate with a tracking number. I went to Canada post to send in my rebate; it cost me 15$ because gamdias address is a PO BOX in Markham. Just a heads up for you guys. So you dont try and return it to canada computers after you find out... Learn from my experience..."

Thanks though, .99 is good for even the mouse pad, haha
Deal Addict
May 21, 2014
1746 posts
3106 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Dont forget about the cost postage haha
Pro tip - If you can't stop thinking about it ....BUY IT !
Jul 27, 2017
208 posts
88 upvotes
ericornucopia wrote: From the review on product page,

"17.99 sale price with 17.00 Mail in rebate. Let me explain, gamdias requires you to send in the mail in rebate with a tracking number. I went to Canada post to send in my rebate; it cost me 15$ because gamdias address is a PO BOX in Markham. Just a heads up for you guys. So you dont try and return it to canada computers after you find out... Learn from my experience..."

Thanks though, .99 is good for even the mouse pad, haha
This isn’t true, I previously did the keyboard/ mouse combo MIR and had no tracking number and it doesn’t say anywhere that it requires you to have a tracking number. But it does take a while for the rebate to come. Pretty simile process tbh.
Deal Guru
Jul 15, 2008
10543 posts
4141 upvotes
Toronto
It's 2018 almost 2019, MIR's are still a thing???
Nov 24, 2014
129 posts
322 upvotes
Vancouver
It's a $1.50 for postage, so realistically you're looking more at like $4.50 for this mouse and mousepad combo after taxes.

Which isn't awful. Typing on a Gamdias keyboard right now. MIR process is generally OK - but they're very strict about the time. Know lots of people who got screwed over because they didn't read the fine print.
Oct 18, 2012
854 posts
1251 upvotes
Montréal
bought this brand's mouse&keyboard combo years ago while ncix still exist, the mouse actually feels alright,
however, try to avoid the keyboard, since certain model use switch from other company
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
9824 posts
5822 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
chrismaslee wrote: It's a $1.50 for postage, so realistically you're looking more at like $4.50 for this mouse and mousepad combo after taxes.

Which isn't awful. Typing on a Gamdias keyboard right now. MIR process is generally OK - but they're very strict about the time. Know lots of people who got screwed over because they didn't read the fine print.
Postal is $1.5 now? Wow. I guess Canada post need the money to cover the raise.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
Dec 3, 2008
215 posts
94 upvotes
I'd be very careful with these MIR's esp with Gamdias. Did one once and sent it in well within the timeframe specified and they received it before the cutoff date. HOWEVER, because the postmark wasn't fully stamped and didn't show the entire date, they refused to honour it. So even if you do everything right, a small mistep by Canada Post (aren't they on strike right now as well??) and you can kiss your MIR goodbye.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2011
2905 posts
2130 upvotes
Parksville, BC
I got my son a Gamdias mouse and keyboard two years ago for Christmas. I think it was about $5 total after MIR, which I got. Only issue was the keyboard arrived DOA and since I stupidly sent in the MIR before testing (there is something like a 7 day window to return the UPC) I couldn't return the keyboard. In the end, Gamdias sent me another keyboard for free but it took about a week of complaining. Both items are worth about $40 together. The keyboard felt well built but the mouse was very light. Both still working, I believe.
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2008
1663 posts
806 upvotes
Ottawa
chrismaslee wrote: It's a $1.50 for postage,
Surely it's 85c+tax for a stamp (less if you buy stamps at a discount)? Why $1.50?

The rebate terms look pretty strict, designed for customer failure. But it should be possible to buy in store, mail the MIR next day, and still have it there in time?

=aw
Feb 8, 2009
165 posts
121 upvotes
Calgary
Never had an issue with Gamdias mail-in-rebates, but keep in mind with the postal strike and mail back log. If you need to ship said items to yourself,

you may not get your order in time to do the mail in rebate, seeing how you need the actual UPC bar code from the packages...

Also they're one of the few companies that still gives a rebate "cheque" and not prepaid card, so you need to cash it in right away when you

do receive the rebate.
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2012
1296 posts
1047 upvotes
Toronto
chinesedevil wrote: It's 2018 almost 2019, MIR's are still a thing???
why are MIR's even a thing...
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
27157 posts
37128 upvotes
MIRs are a great way for companies to con you out of a discount, months after you purchased the product and don't care anymore.

Hard pass, folks.
I aim to be inclusive and considerate of others in my posts. If I fall short of that mark, feel free to let me know in good faith, and where appropriate, I'll edit my posts. Thank you.
May 14, 2008
976 posts
621 upvotes
Toronto
nah, i'm not spending on something, that i don't need.... cost around $4.5....
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2015
3673 posts
4140 upvotes
Stay away. They didnt send my MIR and had no good reason, then just stopped replying. Not my first time submitting an MIR, but they are crooks. Dont any I didnt warn you.
Stay strong, situation always looks harder and that it will never end when you are in the middle of it, but remember past experiences, everything has an ending.
Aug 31, 2007
541 posts
103 upvotes
Mississauga
Oh wow didn't realize the MIR was that annoying to redeem (Just sent it yesterday), I bought the one on newegg black friday, 5$ after rebate. I was gonna buy this one to cuz, why not but after seeing the comments hell no.

Someone should start a bloody class action against retailers and especially the mir companies already. That alone should deter any business to stop using such an archaic and outdated way to give discounts/con money.
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2017
1552 posts
2620 upvotes
MIR shouldn't factor into your decision to buy a product.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)