Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Canada Computers

$33.99 - Redragon Kumara K552 RGB LED Backlit Mechanical Gaming Keyboard 87 Key, Black [K552-RGB]

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 2nd, 2020 10:48 pm
Dec 2, 2019
300 posts
731 upvotes

[Canada Computers] $33.99 - Redragon Kumara K552 RGB LED Backlit Mechanical Gaming Keyboard 87 Key, Black [K552-RGB]

Canada Computers has this Mechanical keyboard on sale for $33.99 (Usual Price at Canada Computers - $39.99 and Amazon - $54.99)

Canada computers link:
https://www.canadacomputers.com/product ... _id=113170

Amazon Link:
https://www.amazon.ca/Redragon-KUMARA-B ... 182&sr=8-3

It is nothing fancy like Razer or other name brand keyboards , but it is a good and solid mechanical keyboard at low price.
25 replies
Dec 23, 2014
38 posts
6 upvotes
Toronto, ON
The amazon link you have is for the rainbow version, the RGB is version is $69.99 Too bad they use blue outemu switches. Way to loud for my taste.
The rainbow version uses red switches though but... that ugly rainbow.
Dec 2, 2019
300 posts
731 upvotes
Schung123 wrote: The amazon link you have is for the rainbow version, the RGB is version is $69.99 Too bad they use blue outemu switches. Way to loud for my taste.
The rainbow version uses red switches though but... that ugly rainbow.
I did not notice that (RGB or rainbow). I just looked at the model number and RGB on the package.

If that is the case, then probably it is a much better deal than I expected ;) i.e. $69.99 @ Amazon Vs $33.99 @ Canada Computers
Dec 2, 2019
300 posts
731 upvotes
This is what I got from Canada Computers (says RGB on package):
Images
  • IMG_20200731_195736.jpg
Deal Addict
Jun 30, 2019
3383 posts
18862 upvotes
I got the K582 RGB for 55 and I don't regret it, really worth it, I think it uses red switches which are really silent.
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2004
1236 posts
1253 upvotes
Spiritualx wrote: I got the K582 RGB for 55 and I don't regret it, really worth it, I think it uses red switches which are really silent.
i did the exact same. debated saving $20, but figured my sanity of my family was not worth it.
Dec 23, 2012
309 posts
589 upvotes
Spiritualx wrote: I got the K582 RGB for 55 and I don't regret it, really worth it, I think it uses red switches which are really silent.
Thinking of picking this up, does it 'remember/save' the last RGB effect you had it set on when you sleep/restart your PC? Amazon isn't so clear. Thanks.
ShakePay (free bitcoin) | WealthSimple Trade (commission-free trades)
Zoomer 4gb + 400min + ultd text $36/mo
Public Mobile $90/90 days 6GB + unltd pro talk + ultd text (Grandfathered)
*PENDING* Fido Winback $50/mo 15gb ultd talk/text
Deal Expert
Aug 6, 2001
17811 posts
5762 upvotes
Stuck in a Box
Glad to see covid supply issues normalizing... These keyboards got too expensive earlier in the year. I bought one few months ago. Solid buy at this price..
Last edited by weedb0y on Aug 1st, 2020 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Expert
Aug 6, 2001
17811 posts
5762 upvotes
Stuck in a Box
Trance wrote: Thinking of picking this up, does it 'remember/save' the last RGB effect you had it set on when you sleep/restart your PC? Amazon isn't so clear. Thanks.
Yep
Deal Guru
Jan 11, 2004
10408 posts
1123 upvotes
Toronto
Trance wrote: Thinking of picking this up, does it 'remember/save' the last RGB effect you had it set on when you sleep/restart your PC? Amazon isn't so clear. Thanks.
Yep it does, even unplugged my computer for a week it still remembers it
"When operating the viewfinder diopter control with your eye to the viewfinder, care should be taken not to put your finger in your eye accidentally."
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2009
1536 posts
778 upvotes
Seconded, I love the keyboard, I type faster, less errors, and each press is so satisfying. I personally find the red keys to be quite loud enough already (although it could be because I like bottoming out my keys lol) so I don't know how people can stand blue keys lol. I just wish it had the option to modify each key's RGB color.
Deal Expert
Aug 6, 2001
17811 posts
5762 upvotes
Stuck in a Box
kazkira wrote: Seconded, I love the keyboard, I type faster, less errors, and each press is so satisfying. I personally find the red keys to be quite loud enough already (although it could be because I like bottoming out my keys lol) so I don't know how people can stand blue keys lol. I just wish it had the option to modify each key's RGB color.
Funny.

I have two blue keyboards, they are next level in terms of satisfaction.

Then I tried Reds, but didnt like the zero tacticle.. now my daily is brown and I kept the blue (actually kids stole them)..

I think brown is a nice compromise..
Deal Addict
Sep 26, 2005
1328 posts
294 upvotes
Kanata
Does Canada Computers do price adjustment? I just picked this up 3 days ago at reg. price!
Penalty Box
Apr 15, 2011
5156 posts
1887 upvotes
Scarborough
I got 2 of these keyboards, one red, one rub from kijini. Both brand new for 55 total. I think the red one is probably better than the rgb one, though thats a personal preference. I prefer the shorter keyboards.
Deal Addict
Dec 29, 2013
1666 posts
1558 upvotes
Montr
I read the whole thread and still confused. The one at CC link uses which switch ? red or blue ?
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2010
1448 posts
2156 upvotes
Toronto
I was thinking about buying this off Amazon last week. Saved 20, nice!
Deal Expert
Aug 6, 2001
17811 posts
5762 upvotes
Stuck in a Box
Desperadude wrote: I read the whole thread and still confused. The one at CC link uses which switch ? red or blue ?
Blue
Oct 31, 2010
20 posts
59 upvotes
Toronto
marklin wrote: Does Canada Computers do price adjustment? I just picked this up 3 days ago at reg. price!
Were you able to get price protection on this? I contacted CC and they gave me this BS answer:

We're sorry to informed you that we're unable to do price protection as the said items are on sale. It was on instant rebate which is excluded with the price protection policy

So are they saying that they don’t price protect when an item goes on sale? Isn’t that the whole premise behind price protection?!?

I called the store where I purchased and they first said they aren’t doing price protection due to COVID then when I told them their website only says they aren’t price matching the rep went to ask his manager. He came back and said they can price protect but I have to go into the store.

I’m going to go to the store and give it a try tomorrow but curious if anyone was able to successfully get price protection through the CC contact form?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)