I'm prob going to jump on the 13700k or kf as well. For me makes a little more sense as I will be coming from an 8700K.Qndydsb wrote: ↑ I wont pay same thing twice... it can not even beat 5800x3d. I am not buying amd this gen..13700kf at 549 is so good, worth the upgrade, not 5800x3d at 479..For the performance difference, compare to 13700kf, I think 5800x3d and 5900x should no more than 400. But no matter what price is, I won't pay same thing twice.
Just gonna wait for the reviews and decide then whether I go DDR 5 or just stay at 4. Will depend on reviews and what the prices for 5 are at that point. I've been checking some websites and they seem to be dropping fast.
Silent PC's are the most important thing for me so I might have to buy a new heat sink or somthing too. Kinda set on the Torrent case from Fractal thou.