Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2020

[Canada Computers] Canada Computers Black Friday Flyer

  • Last Updated:
  • Dec 6th, 2020 3:56 pm
Newbie
Mar 11, 2019
4 posts
Vancouver, BC
Hi I'm quite new here so sorry in advance for my question if it sounds naïve, I'm not a geek whatsoever but I'm hoping to find some help!
What do you think of their Power bank deal iCAN 20000 mAh Super Quick Charge for 20$ to be used for an LG G6?
It's a QC and PD 18 W, I like the battery % display, it says Courtesy Warranty Repair Shipment Service of 1 year. Doesn't show the weight. Free shipping since I have a store nearby. I see only 4 ratings and I can't find it anywhere else to see other ratings (and I wouldn't know how to recognize bought ratings anyway).
Dimension 151*75*24.5mm
Material Injection+UV
Capacity 20000mAh
Input 1 Micro 5V/2.0A 9V/2.0A 12V/1.5A
Input 2 Type-c 5V/2.0A 9V/2.0A 12V/1.5A
Input 3 Lightning 5V/1.5A
Output 1 USB1 USB2 5V/3A
Output 2 Type-c 5V/3.0A 9V/2.0A 12V/1.5A
Output 3 Lightning 5V/3.0A 9V/2.0A 12V/1.5A
https://www.canadacomputers.com/product ... _id=138012

I'm cross-posting this question in a Power bank discussion, I hope it's ok?
Thank you
Deal Expert
User avatar
May 8, 2009
49443 posts
5850 upvotes
Toronto
FestiVan wrote: Hi I'm quite new here so sorry in advance for my question if it sounds naïve, I'm not a geek whatsoever but I'm hoping to find some help!
What do you think of their Power bank deal iCAN 20000 mAh Super Quick Charge for 20$ to be used for an LG G6?
It's a QC and PD 18 W, I like the battery % display, it says Courtesy Warranty Repair Shipment Service of 1 year. Doesn't show the weight. Free shipping since I have a store nearby. I see only 4 ratings and I can't find it anywhere else to see other ratings (and I wouldn't know how to recognize bought ratings anyway).
Dimension 151*75*24.5mm
Material Injection+UV
Capacity 20000mAh
Input 1 Micro 5V/2.0A 9V/2.0A 12V/1.5A
Input 2 Type-c 5V/2.0A 9V/2.0A 12V/1.5A
Input 3 Lightning 5V/1.5A
Output 1 USB1 USB2 5V/3A
Output 2 Type-c 5V/3.0A 9V/2.0A 12V/1.5A
Output 3 Lightning 5V/3.0A 9V/2.0A 12V/1.5A
https://www.canadacomputers.com/product ... _id=138012

I'm cross-posting this question in a Power bank discussion, I hope it's ok?
Thank you
There's only so much to figure out regarding a powerbank. If it has quick charge and your phone supports quick charge the mAH is ample for your needs then get it!
Newbie
Mar 11, 2019
4 posts
Vancouver, BC
Thank you. You guys didn't raise this deal from the flyer so I thought it might not be such a great deal.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 26, 2010
1112 posts
559 upvotes
Markham
NikolaZrinski wrote: I got three of these.
The case is plastic
Write speed about 60 MB/s and read is 140 MB/s
If it's not too much to ask, can you post a crystaldiskmark benchmark on them?
Member
User avatar
Oct 8, 2020
301 posts
271 upvotes
Expliciate wrote: If it's not too much to ask, can you post a crystaldiskmark benchmark on them?
I am on a Mac and this is from Black Magic
Yes, I know not as good
- - - > Life is a waste of time.
Deal Addict
Mar 20, 2005
2162 posts
607 upvotes
Maple
What is the best deal on an intel cpu and mobo for gaming ? I use a 6700k at 4.4ghz. Maybe I dont need to ?
Member
Apr 2, 2015
300 posts
186 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Has anyone had any issues with Canada Computer's Holiday Return policy? Bought an SSD today but decided I want to go with bigger storage. It is still sealed, I have not opened it. Just curious if they will give me any pushback. London location.
Newbie
Mar 4, 2017
34 posts
4 upvotes
Does any know if they are going to have a Cyber Monday deal?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 4, 2016
1478 posts
1276 upvotes
deputy1234 wrote: Does any know if they are going to have a Cyber Monday deal?
Yes they will, and that's what I am waiting for. Else I would have opened my PC box already.
Best shopping deals I got from here:
Asus Zenfone 3 Zoom $300, ZTE Blade V8 Pro $175, Fluld 55' 4k TV $360
Newbie
Mar 4, 2017
34 posts
4 upvotes
CCHIPSS wrote: Yes they will, and that's what I am waiting for. Else I would have opened my PC box already.
i need a couple more things to finish off my build. hopefully it's good.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2003
8154 posts
512 upvotes
What PSU on the $600 prebuilt
October 2015 for sale, PM for details!
PS3 EA Sports Active 2 $20
195-65-15 Winter tire with alloy wheel $500
Jr. Member
Nov 30, 2016
167 posts
140 upvotes
HeyHowYaDoin wrote: Has anyone had any issues with Canada Computer's Holiday Return policy? Bought an SSD today but decided I want to go with bigger storage. It is still sealed, I have not opened it. Just curious if they will give me any pushback. London location.
Once the packaging is not open, they'll take it back and issue a full refund. Holiday returns until the end of Jan 2021
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 4, 2016
1478 posts
1276 upvotes
elty wrote: What PSU on the $600 prebuilt
Sales person told me 350W. I hasn't open the box yet, so not confirmed. Case is In-Win EM048.

https://www.in-win.com/en/computer-chas ... series/USA

EM048
Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
25.3L
Mini Tower Chassis
Black
5.25" x 2, 3.5" x 1
3.5" x 2 , 2.5" x 1
USB 3.0 x 2,
USB 2.0 x 2 (or USB 2.0 x 4)
HD Audio
350 x 190 x 420 mm
14.1” x 7.5” x 16.5”
350 x 202 x 420 mm
14.1” x 8” x 16.5”
(with Tool-Free Clips)
350 x 190 x 380 mm (25.3L)
13.8" x 7.5" x 15"
PCI-E Expansion Slot x 4
EM048
ATX 12V Form Factor, PSⅡ Size
‧ Intel Certified TAC 2.0
‧ 120mm Rear Fan
‧ Supports 90mm Front Fan
Meets RoHS, CE and FCC Class B Requirements
Padlock Loop / Kensington Slot
‧ 3.5" to 2.5" HDD/SSD Bracket
‧ 90mm Front Fan
‧ Tool-Free Drive Bays
‧ Side Panel Clips
‧ USB 2.0 x 2
‧ Chassis Intrusion Switch
‧ Key Lock Side Panel
468 x 391 x 230 mm
(18.4” x 15.4” x 9.1”)
Single Packing:
-20’: 700, 40’: 1,480, 40’ H: 1,630
Single Packing + Pallets:
-20’: 468, 40’: 1,040, 40’ H: 1,300

So putting everything together:

$600
ARMOURY PRO PC A-005
AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 4650G 3.7GHz with Radeon Graphics
Gigabyte A520M DS3H AC (rev. 1.x) Mothrtboard
Kingston HyperX Fury Black Series 8GB (1x8GB) DDR4 2666MHz CL16 DIMMs (HX426C16FB3/8)
Kingston A400 480GB SATA3 6Gb/s 2.5" Max Seq.Read:500MB/s,Max Seq.Write:450MB/s SSD (SA400S37/480G)
WiFi
Windows 10 Home
In-Win EM048 case
350W power supply (unconfirmed)
Last edited by CCHIPSS on Dec 7th, 2020 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Best shopping deals I got from here:
Asus Zenfone 3 Zoom $300, ZTE Blade V8 Pro $175, Fluld 55' 4k TV $360
Member
Aug 6, 2011
238 posts
51 upvotes
Toronto
SKYTECH Archangel Gaming Computer PC Desktop – Ryzen 5 3600 3.6GHz, GTX 1660 Super 6G, 500GB SSD, 16GB DDR4 3000MHz, RGB Fans, Windows 10 Home 64-bit, 802.11AC Wi-Fi
https://www.canadacomputers.com/product ... _id=173042

Desktop Type Gaming
Desktop Form Factor Mid Tower
CPU Ryzen5-3600
Memory 16GB
SSD Capacity 500GB
Hard Drive Capacity None
GPU GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER
Operating System Windows 10 Home
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 4, 2016
1478 posts
1276 upvotes
CCHIPSS wrote: Sales person told me 350W. I hasn't open the box yet, so not confirmed. Case is In-Win EM048.

https://www.in-win.com/en/computer-chas ... series/USA

EM048
Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
25.3L
Mini Tower Chassis
Black
5.25" x 2, 3.5" x 1
3.5" x 2 , 2.5" x 1
USB 3.0 x 2,
USB 2.0 x 2 (or USB 2.0 x 4)
HD Audio
350 x 190 x 420 mm
14.1” x 7.5” x 16.5”
350 x 202 x 420 mm
14.1” x 8” x 16.5”
(with Tool-Free Clips)
350 x 190 x 380 mm (25.3L)
13.8" x 7.5" x 15"
PCI-E Expansion Slot x 4
EM048
ATX 12V Form Factor, PSⅡ Size
‧ Intel Certified TAC 2.0
‧ 120mm Rear Fan
‧ Supports 90mm Front Fan
Meets RoHS, CE and FCC Class B Requirements
Padlock Loop / Kensington Slot
‧ 3.5" to 2.5" HDD/SSD Bracket
‧ 90mm Front Fan
‧ Tool-Free Drive Bays
‧ Side Panel Clips
‧ USB 2.0 x 2
‧ Chassis Intrusion Switch
‧ Key Lock Side Panel
468 x 391 x 230 mm
(18.4” x 15.4” x 9.1”)
Single Packing:
-20’: 700, 40’: 1,480, 40’ H: 1,630
Single Packing + Pallets:
-20’: 468, 40’: 1,040, 40’ H: 1,300

So putting everything together:

$600
ARMOURY PRO PC A-005
AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 4650G 3.7GHz with Radeon Graphics
GIGABYTE B450M DS3H Socket AM4 - Dual Channel DDR4 3200(OC), M.2 - USB 3.1, DVI-D, HDMI, Micro ATX Mothrtboard
Kingston HyperX Fury Black Series 8GB (1x8GB) DDR4 2666MHz CL16 DIMMs (HX426C16FB3/8)
Kingston A400 480GB SATA3 6Gb/s 2.5" Max Seq.Read:500MB/s,Max Seq.Write:450MB/s SSD (SA400S37/480G)
WiFi
Windows 10 Home
In-Win EM048 case
350W power supply (unconfirmed)
Finally opened it. Here are the photos. It came with a PCI-E drive, but not NVMe. It is the SA400M8. That means you cannot add a NVMe drive, since the Windows 10 is on the PCI-e drive slot already.

https://www.kingston.com/en/ssd/a400-solid-state-drive

The ram is, surprisingly, 3200, the HX432C16FB3/8

https://www.kingston.com/dataSheets/HX432C16FB3_8.pdf
Images
  • P_20201206_103251_vHDR_On.jpg
  • P_20201206_103029_vHDR_On.jpg
  • P_20201206_102632_vHDR_On.jpg
  • P_20201206_102911_vHDR_On.jpg
  • P_20201206_105843_vHDR_On.jpg
  • P_20201206_105923_vHDR_On.jpg
Best shopping deals I got from here:
Asus Zenfone 3 Zoom $300, ZTE Blade V8 Pro $175, Fluld 55' 4k TV $360

Top