• Last Updated:
  • Jan 14th, 2019 4:50 pm
Tags:
None
Oct 22, 2007
193 posts
76 upvotes
Vancouver
brandonw17 wrote: Haha I'm out of luck. My local store in Markham is sold out.

I was going to order it off Amazon, but doesn't come with the games (and had no MIR).

Newegg has it in stock but no MIR either.

Edit: Newegg just sold out apparently
Yeah I had to get them to hold the last one. Paying $50 extra for a less likely to fail product is worth it. If theres fan bearing noise on day one I can only imagine the failure rate in 3 months.
[OP]
Jan 23, 2013
177 posts
791 upvotes
Still no shipping notice for an order placed early AM of December 25. Also sent an email to their CS on December 26, no response as of yet. Disappointed but not surprised in Canada Computer considering the great service provided to me by MemoryExpress & Amazon on boxing day.
Aug 22, 2016
165 posts
111 upvotes
Montreal
mc_bee wrote: Yeah I had to get them to hold the last one. Paying $50 extra for a less likely to fail product is worth it. If theres fan bearing noise on day one I can only imagine the failure rate in 3 months.
I bought gigabyte 2080 twice, zotac 1070ti, all had problem with either fans and coil whine... I learned my lesson. Now I got my asus cerberus 1070ti... no more fan rattling, no coil whine! glad I got one!
Sep 17, 2008
722 posts
249 upvotes
BC
Geoff2 wrote: Still no shipping notice for an order placed early AM of December 25. Also sent an email to their CS on December 26, no response as of yet. Disappointed but not surprised in Canada Computer considering the great service provided to me by MemoryExpress & Amazon on boxing day.
IIRC ME had huge disaster with online order last year, that is why they suspend the online purchase for this year.
Jun 24, 2010
19 posts
Hi does anyone have the rebate offer for the Gigabyte G1 1070? I can only find the current offer. I think it had to be purchased by end of December, so shouldn't there be a few weeks to submit it by?

Thanks