Boxing Day 2020 Deals

Canada Computers

Canada Computers Boxing Day Flyer (Dec. 25 to 31)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 29th, 2020 8:50 pm
Mar 2, 2016
189 posts
105 upvotes
mac111 wrote: I am having trouble ordering online on their website ... I don’t already have an account and I am not getting their verification email in my gmail, same issue with guest checkout. Is anyone else seeing this issue?
I had this issue as well. On my iPad, phone and computer. I went on my phone and turned off wifi I was able to receive the verification email. Very weird but it worked. Processed my order for pickup and pay at the store.
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
44071 posts
7593 upvotes
WTF! 3700X is not in stock online or in stores. What kind of crap customer service is this by Canada Computers? Boxing Day just hit and one can't even order a CPU?
Blanka
Dec 15, 2015
458 posts
425 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
What the hell. I went to their store this morning and asked about the doorcrasher items and they told me it's all online. Well, I can't even find the 3600x online. They should have labeled it on their flyer "Onlinecrashers" that we don't have. Pouting Face
"With great discounts comes great battle for self restraint"
Deal Addict
Mar 3, 2007
1311 posts
145 upvotes
Oakville
Raptorfan6 wrote: I had this issue as well. On my iPad, phone and computer. I went on my phone and turned off wifi I was able to receive the verification email. Very weird but it worked. Processed my order for pickup and pay at the store.
I'm had the same issue... now I see their new Oakville location is not listed for pickup...they told me to support local Canadian business...:facepalm:
Dec 21, 2007
801 posts
261 upvotes
Scarborough
DaMooli wrote: lol ./ no GPUs.
I'll pass.
Nvidia really needs to stop making them out of unobtainium in 2021....
I am the Stig's brother's cousin's friend's former roommate.
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2007
4114 posts
4202 upvotes
I want to get the coolermaster black rgb cpu cooler but can't order online for store pick up until the 27th. I drove to a nearby CC, there's a long line up outside. People are waiting in heavy rain. F that, I just turned around.

Wtf is CC thinking for not allowing online in-store pickup orders for some products when there's covid-19 going on.
Deal Guru
Jun 18, 2012
10514 posts
5146 upvotes
Toronto
Went downtown to try and pick up, lineup was over an hour long in the freezing cold... fuk that, i'll come back maybe tomorrow or after-tomorrow
Deal Addict
Mar 3, 2007
1311 posts
145 upvotes
Oakville
ManCaveGamer wrote: Went downtown to try and pick up, lineup was over an hour long in the freezing cold... fuk that, i'll come back maybe tomorrow or after-tomorrow
At the Oakville location they only had one pickup table... ffs they could've had a 2nd table and would've cut the time in half.
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
44071 posts
7593 upvotes
What a joke. 3700x is back order.
Blanka
Jun 28, 2015
469 posts
443 upvotes
Toronto, ON
CrazyJo82 wrote: the logitech G502 wireless for $130 sounds decent
I continue to be absolutely mystified as to why wireless justifies almost 3x the price of the wired version...

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)