[Canada Computers] GAMDIAS ZEUS E1 Gaming Mouse & Mouse Mat $0.99 after $17 MIR

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 11th, 2019 12:25 pm
[OP]
May 2, 2016
204 posts
99 upvotes

[Canada Computers] GAMDIAS ZEUS E1 Gaming Mouse & Mouse Mat $0.99 after $17 MIR

Just got an email from Canada Computers with their weekly deals, this looks good if you don't mind MIRs.

GAMDIAS ZEUS E1 Gaming Mouse & Mouse Mat combo
$0.99 after $17 MIR.

Valid from 30th Nov-6th Dec, although I doubt this will last the whole week.
Images
  • CC.JPG
19 replies
Sep 28, 2009
394 posts
278 upvotes
Almost pulled the trigger but one comment/review was recently posted on the link that is probably worth noting:

"17.99 sale price with 17.00 Mail in rebate. Let me explain, gamdias requires you to send in the mail in rebate with a tracking number. I went to Canada post to send in my rebate; it cost me 15$ because gamdias address is a PO BOX in Markham. Just a heads up for you guys. So you dont try and return it to canada computers after you find out... Learn from my experience..."
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2017
1490 posts
994 upvotes
Waterloo
Kleftiko wrote:
Nov 29th, 2018 11:47 pm
Almost pulled the trigger but one comment/review was recently posted on the link that is probably worth noting:

"17.99 sale price with 17.00 Mail in rebate. Let me explain, gamdias requires you to send in the mail in rebate with a tracking number. I went to Canada post to send in my rebate; it cost me 15$ because gamdias address is a PO BOX in Markham. Just a heads up for you guys. So you dont try and return it to canada computers after you find out... Learn from my experience..."
Any other ways to ship to the that's cheaper (with tracking)?
Nov 1, 2017
410 posts
136 upvotes
Sicklyslick wrote:
Nov 30th, 2018 12:12 am
Any other ways to ship to the that's cheaper (with tracking)?
If you live near the border, you can use a mail forwarding service to ship it to the US, and sent back to Canada. That usually saves you a couple of bucks.
Mar 27, 2012
161 posts
131 upvotes
416 to the 905
There is an email address on the rebate form.
I wonder if we can email them the proof of purchase, UPC code and rebate form.
Take pictures of the Proof of Purchase and UPC Code.
***First Hour of my day starts with RFD and a Coffee....then I start my actual Work Day***
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2010
4864 posts
1924 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Kleftiko wrote:
Nov 29th, 2018 11:47 pm

Sending MIR with tracking number is never heard of.
They effectively stopped people from sending in mail in rebate this way.
Can you drive to their markham address and hand delivery to them?
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Mar 8, 2008
41 posts
6 upvotes
where does it state you need to send with tracking #?
also, how big is the mat? I'm assuming its just a large mouse pad?

"1. Complete rebate form online at http://www.mircenter.ca/promo/CC2/Gamdias/111218
2. Verify all fields on the rebate application including name, address, serial number etc. to be filled in completely and accurately. The name &address that appear on your invoice MUST match the name & address on your rebate application.
3. Print out and Sign the completed confirmation page. (Your rebate application can’t be processed without your signature)
4. Cut out original model name, serial number, and UPC/EAN barcode label from retail color box and mail with confirmation page and a photocopy of the ORIGINAL INVOICE to the following address.
5. Please make sure that all UPC/EAN barcode label and other documents are securely attached.
6. For your protection, we recommend that you keep copies of all submitted paperwork.
7. Rebate requests must be registered online and mail postmarked within 10 calendar days from the INVOICED date of the order*.
8. Mail all of the above said documents to the following address:
Gamdias Mail-In Rebate Center
2851 JOHN STREET, PO BOX 42001
MARKHAM ON L3R 0P9"
Feb 16, 2003
439 posts
37 upvotes
Nowhere in the PDF is mentionned that MIR must be sent with a tracking number. That person must be unlucky and had his mail lost, which resulted in no rebate.
WTB:
Aug 10, 2013
313 posts
163 upvotes
Mississauga
Trunks10k wrote:
Nov 30th, 2018 2:50 pm
where does it state you need to send with tracking #?
also, how big is the mat? I'm assuming its just a large mouse pad?

"1. Complete rebate form online at http://www.mircenter.ca/promo/CC2/Gamdias/111218
2. Verify all fields on the rebate application including name, address, serial number etc. to be filled in completely and accurately. The name &address that appear on your invoice MUST match the name & address on your rebate application.
3. Print out and Sign the completed confirmation page. (Your rebate application can’t be processed without your signature)
4. Cut out original model name, serial number, and UPC/EAN barcode label from retail color box and mail with confirmation page and a photocopy of the ORIGINAL INVOICE to the following address.
5. Please make sure that all UPC/EAN barcode label and other documents are securely attached.
6. For your protection, we recommend that you keep copies of all submitted paperwork.
7. Rebate requests must be registered online and mail postmarked within 10 calendar days from the INVOICED date of the order*.
8. Mail all of the above said documents to the following address:
Gamdias Mail-In Rebate Center
2851 JOHN STREET, PO BOX 42001
MARKHAM ON L3R 0P9"
I am confused too!
I cannot see where do we need to send the rebate with tracking too??????
Aug 31, 2014
373 posts
509 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Man, I'm really looking forward to hearing how the speakers sound on this Mouse/Mousepad combo.

Jan 12, 2008
15 posts
4 upvotes
Thornhill, Ontario
The last GAMDIAS mouse I used literally would skip and track in a completely unstable way causes my mouse cursor to go in directions I wasn't moving into or outright stuttering. I hope their QC got better.
Aug 10, 2013
313 posts
163 upvotes
Mississauga
Growingupisold wrote:
Nov 30th, 2018 3:13 pm
Man, I'm really looking forward to hearing how the speakers sound on this Mouse/Mousepad combo.

Are you saying this mouse is a speaker too ?
I am confused more.......
Dec 17, 2017
461 posts
462 upvotes
Not buying from this company out of principle. Who makes a MIR deal and then makes it as painful to mail in the rebate as possible? Obviously trying to deter people from doing the MIR. Sneaky and deceiving.