Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Canada Computers Black Friday

GIGABYTE Radeon RX 6650 XT 8G Graphics Card + Dead Island 2, The Callisto Protocol $329.99 after MIR

Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2007
3735 posts
3498 upvotes
55 weezer wrote: If you get the rebate: @200.00 is not chump change.
You're mis-reading the page. It's on sale for $200 off - $349. The mail-in rebate that ends today is for $20 and brings the price down to $329.
Dec 10, 2018
64 posts
244 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
MrBobby wrote: I'm hesitant to comment about a separate deal in this thread but to clear up some misinformation regarding that prior deal.
The codes weren't included in the 6750XT deal, we had to contact rewards support and even though our purchase was outside of the promotion window since they took so long to ship a bunch of them AMD rewards support gave us the game rewards code.
We did not get the codes automatically and had to contact support here https://www.amdrewards.com/support, anyone mentioning not getting the codes from AMD direct sales can go through this support to try and get the missed codes. :)
I got the game rewards code from AMD support. Haven't installed the card yet but where do I enter the code?
Nothing to see here
Sep 19, 2003
285 posts
327 upvotes
Winnipeg
Logi602 wrote: I got the game rewards code from AMD support. Haven't installed the card yet but where do I enter the code?
Gotta go through the redemption portal which will also include downloading and running a verification tool which detects the hardware being installed.
https://www.amdrewards.com/
You'll have to install the card before completing the redemption, but it will all be done through that site.
Aug 1, 2009
172 posts
57 upvotes
You are right. My rant was the experience with the 6900XT
Consider it a Public Service AnnouncementWinking Face
This card 6650XT was on sale end of September for 399.00 .
the 6700XT (12gb) was 399.99 a couple of weeks ago.
The 329.99 is probably the EOL price point.
For the $20.00 mail in rebate, I assume Gigabyte presumes
no one will be too upset if its not paid.
Mar 23, 2016
100 posts
57 upvotes
MrBobby wrote: I'm hesitant to comment about a separate deal in this thread but to clear up some misinformation regarding that prior deal.
The codes weren't included in the 6750XT deal, we had to contact rewards support and even though our purchase was outside of the promotion window since they took so long to ship a bunch of them AMD rewards support gave us the game rewards code.
We did not get the codes automatically and had to contact support here https://www.amdrewards.com/support, anyone mentioning not getting the codes from AMD direct sales can go through this support to try and get the missed codes. :)
This was the response I got from AMD rewards support:

"If you did not receive a coupon code or did not receive all of your rewards, please contact your retailer to receive them.
Unfortunately, we do not distribute codes on our end as participating retailers are responsible for giving them out when an eligible product is purchased for the promotion. We advise customers to check with their retailers before the purchase to ensure that they are participating in our promo.
Codes are valid while supplies last. If you do not see the promotion on your retailer's website, the promotion may either have been exhausted or the retailer may not be participating.
Please note that sometimes the retailer does not provide a redeemable code until after the initial return period.
Please try to keep a log of all your communication with your retailer, as we may need this information in case we have to escalate your case internally.
We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding."
Sep 19, 2003
285 posts
327 upvotes
Winnipeg
durangatang wrote: This was the response I got from AMD rewards support:

"If you did not receive a coupon code or did not receive all of your rewards, please contact your retailer to receive them.
Unfortunately, we do not distribute codes on our end as participating retailers are responsible for giving them out when an eligible product is purchased for the promotion. We advise customers to check with their retailers before the purchase to ensure that they are participating in our promo.
Codes are valid while supplies last. If you do not see the promotion on your retailer's website, the promotion may either have been exhausted or the retailer may not be participating.
Please note that sometimes the retailer does not provide a redeemable code until after the initial return period.
Please try to keep a log of all your communication with your retailer, as we may need this information in case we have to escalate your case internally.
We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding."
yup which is their standard response, almost seems auto generated when these support questions come in. Gotta reply and remind them that you bought it from the AMD direct store which is through them.
If you want you can read other people's experiences in this thread https://forums.redflagdeals.com/amd-amd ... g-2575642/ somewhere around page 42 is when people start contacting support for getting the game codes.
Just remember to be nice, you aren't entitled to a code since the order was outside of the promotion period but lots of us were charged and got our card way later during the promotion period, so they are sometimes making an exception, but it is entirely up to the support rep.
Dec 18, 2018
604 posts
1380 upvotes
durangatang wrote:
I also did not get the codes. In Canada I don't believe you get the codes if you purchase via AMD-Direct.
Lot of people got the card from amd direct also received the code after reaching out to the reward support. Cheer.
Jul 4, 2018
957 posts
822 upvotes
Im glad the market is at least heading in the right (down) direction.

Seeing the used market is beyond baffling as some of those people still listing quite high. They have all these B.S claims; claiming their cards only has been used mining undervolted, less than six months mining, never abused, etc. They still think crypto is booming thus the high price.

I say let those used market people keep their cards and collect dust.
Put some resphek on my name!
Feb 4, 2015
670 posts
2467 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Kijiji/eBay prices were better a few weeks ago - like $400 for a 3070 or 6800; seems like BF deals were crap so supply has been snapped up for the moment.

At this point you might as well wait. The release of lower end next generation parts will force the price down. Gotta vote with your wallets - AMD/nVidia are used to make insane margins as crypto miners basically paid any price. Versus prior generations it's insane you are still paying MSRP/above MSRP for a card 2 years old! AMD x9xx series coming out in a few weeks (well, it's actually x8xx but they are making the name more impressive so they can milk you more); nVidia 4070 coming out in a month.

If you must game buy a PS5/Xbox - the PS5 has equivalent to a 6700 in it. Get gamepass for 6 months then sell it afterwards to get back into PC gaming. Let's face it - most hits are just ported console games anyway, you can play at higher resolution/frame rate on PS5/Xbox than you can with any video card at the same point. Get physical games if possible so you can buy used/re-sell.
Deal Addict
Sep 17, 2007
3057 posts
1504 upvotes
Deal is dead, back to stupid high price.
Deal Addict
Sep 17, 2007
3057 posts
1504 upvotes
orbitdesign wrote: It's still $349.99
When I posted it, it was back to high price, it "went on sale" again since.

It's been OOS online though.
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2007
3735 posts
3498 upvotes
ph00p wrote: When I posted it, it was back to high price, it "went on sale" again since.

It's been OOS online though.
Oh, gotcha. A friend of mine picked one up yesterday.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 2, 2003
5265 posts
1623 upvotes
SK
Back in stock today online for $349.99 but no rebate. Picked one for my son.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)