Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Canada Computers

Hoco Disposable protective mask 3 layers. non-woven and melt-blown fabric ear-hanging design, (50 pc per Box) $9.99

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 17th, 2020 4:07 pm
May 30, 2016
446 posts
487 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
litebrite wrote: I bought the Hoco masks for $29.99 a couple months or so ago from CC. They're fine for what it is and I have no issues. I also bought the more expensive Baozhi ones and I found those ones slightly larger than the Hoco ones and they don't fit me as well (smaller face).
good to hear the Baozhi are larger. I have a big face and jaw and the smaller masks just don't sit properly on the chin. They keep riding up. I'll stop off at CC to get some.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2014
3810 posts
1775 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I've been using this one and so far it's good, I can breath better than the washable ones like Adidas, so I bought another box.
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2009
2424 posts
2067 upvotes
Ontario
LesDeals wrote: This was a good deal... at first... until I got to the shipping part. It's $13.10 to ship a box of masks from Vancouver to Victoria, which is a ferry ride away! And that was the cheapest option. I can get it shipped for cheaper on Amazon and get it faster. This is nuts. Too bad I missed the deal on Newegg. Got a box of the Lanswe masks and they're actually not bad at all.
Considering the ferry costs like $50 this is HOT.
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2005
3590 posts
1129 upvotes
Mars
is shipping free, and how long it's gonna take?
May 29, 2017
581 posts
449 upvotes
Just grabbed one in store, they feel cheap. Also smell a bit and my heart started beating fast wearing them
Deal Addict
Oct 21, 2009
2451 posts
1294 upvotes
Ontario
I know it is a bit off topic, I am looking for a good reusable mask for indoor sports, any recommendations? TIA
Currently happy customer with Koodo and Virgin Mobile.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 23, 2009
7360 posts
4423 upvotes
boldventure wrote: I've been using this one and so far it's good, I can breath better than the washable ones like Adidas, so I bought another box.
Bought these in the past as well, and also bought another. Doesn't have a chemical smell to it and the fitting I find was very consistent.
Jul 19, 2020
77 posts
33 upvotes
Down to $11.99 now.
Are we at precovid prices now? Does anyone know an online store I can check on internet archive for pre covid pricing?
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2006
2035 posts
372 upvotes
Vancouver
If I can recollect, $7-8 / box was pre-covid pricing on these type of masks. It may have been down to around $5/box. Perhaps others can confirm.
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2002
26748 posts
24189 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
cgtlky wrote: Disposable means one used then garbage.
No it doesn't. These sorts of paper masks can be reused. More than once even.

For example (Google will find many more reputable sources): Living with face masks: How to stow them, reuse disposables and more | CBC News
Can you reuse a disposable mask? How many times?

While cloth masks are designed to be washed and reused, most medical-style disposable masks are officially designed for a single use — especially in higher-risk environments.

But [Dr. Anand Kumar, a professor of medicine at the University of Manitoba] says you can reuse them, especially if you're just out and about in an area with a low prevalence of COVID-19.

Between uses, he recommends leaving the mask in a paper bag for at least three days. During that time, any virus on the mask will gradually decrease.

He says it would be "perfectly reasonable" to have five to seven masks that are rotated into use on subsequent days.

How many times can you reuse a disposable medical-style mask?

Kumar says with this type of mask, what you see is what you get, so you can reuse it until it's dirty, worn or damaged.

"Obviously, you don't want to reuse a mask that's soiled," he says.

N95 masks can also be reused, Kumar says.
[Don't get me started about how discarded paper masks have replaced Tim Horton's coffee cups as the most frequently found street litter.]
veni, vidi, Visa
Aug 11, 2013
143 posts
192 upvotes
GewGaw wrote: Mom always said to make sure you got clean undie’s, guess these get two birds one stone :)
Not sure why I think it should be “two stones one bird” in that sentence. ;)
Jan 22, 2015
6 posts
3 upvotes
Ottawa
zingers wrote: Lol... guess i should proof read better :)

Not sure why I think it should be “two stones one bird” in that sentence. ;)
Aug 20, 2006
62 posts
4 upvotes
Toronto
Bought in store at $11.99. Compared to previous years I've bought masks at $8-$13 for 50 masks on Amazon.
Feb 1, 2019
320 posts
131 upvotes
Alberta
Mask Prices are much cheaper in ON than AB, ever since Aug 1 city bylaw "mandatory mask wearing in Public" prices hasn't gone down. My cousin got a deal @ Pharmacy in Hong Kong medical masks box of 50 ($10 CDN), he shipped 50 boxes over to friends & relatives.
Deal Guru
Dec 5, 2006
13405 posts
8767 upvotes
Markham
chatbox wrote: I'm saying implies as in gives off the impression. Not an accusation.

(and as you said, among family members and friends...so potentially averages out to one box per household. It's all good)
No need hoard face mask now
The price is going down, the more you hoard, the more money you lose
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2010
1834 posts
5520 upvotes
Price is now $9.99 with plenty of stock in most stores and online.
Mar 9, 2006
342 posts
40 upvotes
oj777 wrote: Price is now $9.99 with plenty of stock in most stores and online.
Down to $7.99 now.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)