Expired Hot Deals

[Canada Computers] Hoco Disposable protective mask 3 layers. non-woven and melt-blown fabric ear-hanging design, (50 pc per Box) $9.99

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 17th, 2020 4:07 pm
Deal Guru
May 7, 2007
11501 posts
4640 upvotes
Have to pay shipping and taxes .....
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2003
3089 posts
588 upvotes
Vancouver
I bought the Hoco masks for $29.99 a couple months or so ago from CC. They're fine for what it is and I have no issues. I also bought the more expensive Baozhi ones and I found those ones slightly larger than the Hoco ones and they don't fit me as well (smaller face).
Dec 13, 2019
155 posts
115 upvotes
This was a good deal... at first... until I got to the shipping part. It's $13.10 to ship a box of masks from Vancouver to Victoria, which is a ferry ride away! And that was the cheapest option. I can get it shipped for cheaper on Amazon and get it faster. This is nuts. Too bad I missed the deal on Newegg. Got a box of the Lanswe masks and they're actually not bad at all.
May 30, 2016
326 posts
370 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
litebrite wrote: I bought the Hoco masks for $29.99 a couple months or so ago from CC. They're fine for what it is and I have no issues. I also bought the more expensive Baozhi ones and I found those ones slightly larger than the Hoco ones and they don't fit me as well (smaller face).
good to hear the Baozhi are larger. I have a big face and jaw and the smaller masks just don't sit properly on the chin. They keep riding up. I'll stop off at CC to get some.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2014
2875 posts
1040 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I've been using this one and so far it's good, I can breath better than the washable ones like Adidas, so I bought another box.
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2009
1931 posts
1268 upvotes
Hamilton
LesDeals wrote: This was a good deal... at first... until I got to the shipping part. It's $13.10 to ship a box of masks from Vancouver to Victoria, which is a ferry ride away! And that was the cheapest option. I can get it shipped for cheaper on Amazon and get it faster. This is nuts. Too bad I missed the deal on Newegg. Got a box of the Lanswe masks and they're actually not bad at all.
Considering the ferry costs like $50 this is HOT.
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2005
2901 posts
724 upvotes
Mars
is shipping free, and how long it's gonna take?
May 29, 2017
302 posts
219 upvotes
Just grabbed one in store, they feel cheap. Also smell a bit and my heart started beating fast wearing them
Deal Addict
Oct 21, 2009
2006 posts
905 upvotes
Ontario
I know it is a bit off topic, I am looking for a good reusable mask for indoor sports, any recommendations? TIA
Currently happy customer with Koodo,Telus and Freedom Mobile
Deal Fanatic
Jan 23, 2009
6565 posts
2638 upvotes
boldventure wrote: I've been using this one and so far it's good, I can breath better than the washable ones like Adidas, so I bought another box.
Bought these in the past as well, and also bought another. Doesn't have a chemical smell to it and the fitting I find was very consistent.