Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[Canada Computers] Kingston 128gb sdxc card Uhs-1 u3 for 59.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 28th, 2016 10:33 pm
Tags:
8 replies
May 30, 2013
609 posts
763 upvotes
Markham
I am only speaking from my experiences; if you are using it for cameras, avoid Kingston card at all cost.
I have Kingston CF and SD failed, and another Kingston CF being not compatible to my Nikon D810 (lucky that I can return the card).
Also some of my friends also have issues on Kingston card in their cameras.
They make good memory, but not memory card.
Oct 15, 2014
729 posts
747 upvotes
ON
I'm gonna chime in as well. I bought one of these on sale when they were 39.99. Died after 3 months. Kingston just isn't reliable when it comes to microsd cards.
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2003
1981 posts
1426 upvotes
Toronto
lins123 wrote: I'm gonna chime in as well. I bought one of these on sale when they were 39.99. Died after 3 months. Kingston just isn't reliable when it comes to microsd cards.
So did u get another one from warranty?
Oct 15, 2014
729 posts
747 upvotes
ON
musumekiller wrote: So did u get another one from warranty?
No because I no longer had the original packaging. I decided to just take the loss and went out and bought a different brand.
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2003
1981 posts
1426 upvotes
Toronto
lins123 wrote: No because I no longer had the original packaging. I decided to just take the loss and went out and bought a different brand.
I see. I will take a chance as the price is too good compare to sandisk. Will keep receipt and package just in case thx.