Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Canada Computers Boxing Day

Kingston A2000 1TB NVMe SSD - $84.99 (matches ATL)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 4th, 2022 1:32 pm
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
27158 posts
37133 upvotes
Sold out online, at least for now.

I could use a few more, potentially.
I aim to be inclusive and considerate of others in my posts. If I fall short of that mark, feel free to let me know in good faith, and where appropriate, I'll edit my posts. Thank you.
Feb 4, 2012
145 posts
39 upvotes
Markham
It's dead I cannot add this to my cart ...
is this available in store, or no?
Oct 1, 2015
35 posts
7 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
killahbeez wrote: It's dead I cannot add this to my cart ...
is this available in store, or no?
Yes. I purchased it in-store when it was in stock. May not be any stock left now.
Mar 6, 2019
608 posts
945 upvotes
Toronto
Bought in store, cheers. For some reason site now longer lists store stock but worth the chance to pop by your local store.
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2007
2118 posts
6128 upvotes
Cambridge, Ontario had about 8 this morning when I was there (945am). Waterloo showed 5+ online last night when I checked.
Deal Guru
Sep 3, 2003
13027 posts
2269 upvotes
Toronto
Mississauga CC had about 4 left a few hours ago.
Deal with it.
Jun 29, 2020
89 posts
70 upvotes
Thanks OP!

Bought one at Scarborough. short line to get in and short line to checkout. Parking lot under construction, might need to wait a bit.
Dec 25, 2021
1 posts
Montreal
The CC store in Montreal downtown (rue St.Catherine) had 4 earlier today. I bought one, their website now lists 3 still available.
Apr 26, 2010
422 posts
302 upvotes
Vancouver
went to grab one in store today. surprised not a lot of people in general anywhere today. think it was because of snow and and cold weather and covid, no one wants to go anywhere
Deal Fanatic
Dec 28, 2006
7479 posts
1467 upvotes
Ottawa
Does it work for adding SSD to a 2019 imac 27? does not follow the SSD tech for a while
Oct 20, 2019
297 posts
267 upvotes
aznviper wrote: went to grab one in store today. surprised not a lot of people in general anywhere today. think it was because of snow and and cold weather and covid, no one wants to go anywhere
The deal is dead, checked at the local CC and they are completely out in BC, ended up grabbing the 2Tb stick for $199.

Went to Costco, and CC on the way home, still pretty packed everywhere I went, less people then the usual Boxing day but still people out there. Think you probably went out earlier in the day.
AMD 7900_RTX 4900_64GB RAM
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
27158 posts
37133 upvotes
Gentlemen, I snagged a few more units today from CC.

The lines were cold and dreary, the staff was neutral like the Swiss, but be direct, polite, and to the point, and you get what you need.

These sticks are a great value for computers, workstations, and light-use servers.
Last edited by redflagdealsguy on Dec 27th, 2021 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I aim to be inclusive and considerate of others in my posts. If I fall short of that mark, feel free to let me know in good faith, and where appropriate, I'll edit my posts. Thank you.
Sep 21, 2019
327 posts
550 upvotes
I must have gotten lucky when I got staples to pm
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
27158 posts
37133 upvotes
Ragas321 wrote: I must have gotten lucky when I got staples to pm
Yes, they've been rejecting many. Most haven't tried with the most recent sale.
Deal Addict
Dec 13, 2019
1551 posts
1718 upvotes
Most price matches from Stooples is a sham on the best of days with a myriad of excuses and conditions. They likely won't price match during Boxing Day/Week as they will suspend their price match for the day/week. That's generally the case of most retailers on Boxing Day at least.

It's a good thing I got one when they went on sale not too long ago. Performs well and is good value for the price. I've been a long time user of various Kingston products and haven't experience any significant issues so far.

Thanks for the post, OP!
Why settle for full retail price when you can wait and get it at a lower price for better value (even better if there's a bundled freebies deal)? 😉

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)