• Last Updated:
  • Jan 11th, 2019 4:15 pm
[OP]
Apr 12, 2005
155 posts
22 upvotes
GTA

[Canada Computers] Logitech Pro Gaming Mouse - $49.99

Just stumble on this deal if anyone wants to get a left/right mouse pro gaming mouse. Plenty of stock all around as of Jan 11/2019. You can try to PM with best buy which is currently priced at $89.99 ($45 after PM) -
https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/Search/Sea ... 910-004855

Some details on it.

ADVANCED OPTICAL GAMING SENSOR
Pixel-precise performance

Consistent, pixel-precise accuracy makes a critical difference in high-stakes competitive gameplay. The PMW3366 delivers a level of precision widely considered to be the best by enthusiasts and professionals alike. With zero smoothing, filtering or acceleration across the entire DPI range (200-12,000DPI), it provides exceptional tracking accuracy and consistent responsiveness at any speed.

RGB ILLUMINATION
Play Brilliantly

Customizable with up to 16.8 million colors. Perfect for sporting your team or your favorite team's color, personalizing your setup, or synchronizing with other G products. In competition, this lighting also acts as a power indicator so you know your equipment is plugged in.

6 PROGRAMMABLE BUTTONS
Control at your fingertips

Logitech G Pro Gaming Mouse can be used out-of-the-box with preset programming or fully configured to match exactly to your preferences. Six programmable buttons are available if you prefer to bind custom commands to the mouse itself.
7 replies
Jun 21, 2018
100 posts
34 upvotes
Ahh, shipping kills the deal. What is the free shipping condition at CC?
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2015
1054 posts
872 upvotes
Toronto
I have this mouse! It's pretty great. You can also turn off the lights if you don't want them. Definitely improved my gameplay in FPS games like CSGO.
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2006
1627 posts
453 upvotes
Montreal
anotherbargainhunter wrote:
Jan 11th, 2019 3:54 pm
No wireless or Bluetooth? No deal for me.
The G305 (exact same shape, comparable sensor) can be had for $60 @ Amazon:
https://www.amazon.ca/Logitech-LIGHTSPE ... B07CMS5Q6P

I upgraded/sidegraded my Pro to the G305 a few weeks ago. Being wire-free feels so good :D
If anyone is interested in a used Pro in MTL, I'll sell mine for $30.. PM me :p