Expired Hot Deals

[Canada Computers] NZXT H1 Case with 140 watercooler + riser card + 650W SFX-L PSU (Black)/(White) $499.99

  • Last Updated:
  • Sep 2nd, 2020 12:51 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2012
1207 posts
2730 upvotes

[Canada Computers] NZXT H1 Case with 140 watercooler + riser card + 650W SFX-L PSU (Black)/(White) $499.99

$30 dollars more now for the NZXT-H1 from June's price. Just letting those who are interested know about it.

Enjoy!
10 replies
Newbie
Sep 17, 2012
26 posts
11 upvotes
Woodbridge
Their hardware is kinda nice. I just wish their software didn’t suck so much. CAM takes forever to start because it does some stupid anonymous sign in thing with their cloud service. Also it is buggy and has terrible UX.

Tempted to toss my Kraken AIO and switch to something from Fractal Design which is minimalist and is driven by the mobo’s built in RGB and fan controllers.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 13, 2008
1706 posts
680 upvotes
Vancouver
MrFwny wrote: Their hardware is kinda nice. I just wish their software didn’t suck so much. CAM takes forever to start because it does some stupid anonymous sign in thing with their cloud service. Also it is buggy and has terrible UX.

Tempted to toss my Kraken AIO and switch to something from Fractal Design which is minimalist and is driven by the mobo’s built in RGB and fan controllers.
Fractal Design's Celcius is amazing. Everything is powered by a single CPU fan header (and a ARGB header if you get the new Prisma one) since there is a USB fan hub attached to the radiator). Makes cable management easy.

I run the Prisma version in my NZXT H510 Elite. Looks amazing.
Brown ahead for Bure. Bure going in.. he scores! Pavel Bure has won it for the Vancouver Canucks! It's a triple overtime hat-trick for Vancouver!
- Western Conference Quarter-Final Game 7, April 30, 1994
Deal Fanatic
Jun 18, 2012
8682 posts
3652 upvotes
Toronto
can you travel with one of these in checked luggage?
Member
Feb 2, 2017
433 posts
498 upvotes
ManCaveGamer wrote: can you travel with one of these in checked luggage?
No. It's watercooled so there's liquid in it. If you need to travel with your computer, the best air cooled case ssf is ncase m1 with a Noctua C14S.
Member
Jan 28, 2015
217 posts
724 upvotes
Montreal
jaydubz wrote: No. It's watercooled so there's liquid in it. If you need to travel with your computer, the best air cooled case ssf is ncase m1 with a Noctua C14S.
False. I've brought AIO's through security without any issues for years.

The H1 will be difficult to fit in any backpack, though. You'll need a dedicated checked bag for it at the very least.
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2012
1205 posts
540 upvotes
Sask
ES_Revenge wrote: Price seems insane for what it is.
For a 650W Gold and custom length cables for the PSU, AND an OEM AIO included, it's actually not so bad. I guess just depends what you already own and what you are looking for.
Sr. Member
Jun 26, 2007
930 posts
669 upvotes
eorsgg wrote: False. I've brought AIO's through security without any issues for years.

The H1 will be difficult to fit in any backpack, though. You'll need a dedicated checked bag for it at the very least.
Not a good idea if you travel a lot. You're relying on security incompetence every time you fly. Also, I'm not keen on moving AIOs around a lot, because the more you move it the more likely they are to leak.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 19, 2005
4652 posts
366 upvotes
MrFwny wrote: Their hardware is kinda nice. I just wish their software didn’t suck so much. CAM takes forever to start because it does some stupid anonymous sign in thing with their cloud service. Also it is buggy and has terrible UX.

Tempted to toss my Kraken AIO and switch to something from Fractal Design which is minimalist and is driven by the mobo’s built in RGB and fan controllers.
The NZXT H1 doesn’t require CAM software.

If you watch a couple of reviews on YT, you’ll see that they mention this to be a big positive. The fans use PWM headers instead of USB.

You can control the fans via your motherboard :)
Deal Guru
User avatar
Mar 6, 2003
14286 posts
5491 upvotes
Ottawa
I was looking for a SFF case and this one popped onto my radar and now I want it.

I was having a bit of a headache looking for premium looking case with decent cooling performance.

Also as I get older, I just want something that just works, and not really interesting in building it, and this just saves a lot of time and guesswork, and headache with wiring management already taken care partway.
RFD is not just about saving money, it's about the thrill of the hunt and getting the stuff I want without paying full price like Joe Shmoe did.
This applies to everyday items as well as high end items that I don't really need.

Top