Expired Hot Deals

Canada Computers

NZXT H510i COMPACT MID-TOWER ATX CASE - Matte Black/Black $79.99

[OP]
Jul 21, 2021
579 posts
2027 upvotes

[Canada Computers] NZXT H510i COMPACT MID-TOWER ATX CASE - Matte Black/Black $79.99

NZXT H510i

Premium Compact Mid-Tower ATX Case

The H510i compact mid-tower ATX case is stunning and an excellent value. Perfect when you want a small-footprint ATX case without sacrifice. Well-engineered airflow, removable radiator-mounting bracket, flush tempered-glass window, multiple fan filters, vertical GPU mount and a front-panel USB-C connector are just some of the key features. The H510i also includes the NZXT Smart Device v2, powering the built-in RGB light strips and case fans.

Features List

- Smart Device v2 with two HUE 2 RGB lighting and three fan channels (includes two RGB LED strips)
- USB 3.1 Type-A and USB 3.1 Gen 2-compatible USB-C connectors on the front panel
- Tempered-glass window installs with a single thumb-screw on the back panel
- Patented cable routing kit with pre-installed channels and straps for intuitive and easy cable management
- Removable radiator/fan mounting bracket simplifies the installation of either AIO and custom-loop liquid coolers
- An integrated GPU mount lets you display your GPU vertically (requires the purchase of a separate PCI riser card)

Smarter

The H510i features a removable radiator-mounting bracket, simple-to-use SSD trays, and a patented cable management system for a smarter, easier build experience. The new Smart Device v2 includes a faster microprocessor providing CAM-powered control of two HUE 2 RGB lighting channels, and three fan channels that support either voltage regulated or PWM fans.

Main Features

Supports micro ATX motherboard to provide a significant number of PCI slots, expansion slots and peripheral ports with enhanced heat dissipation capability
6 expansion bays allows for a tailor-made PC configuration
Mid-tower size for convenient installation and smooth operations

Marketing Information

We've made our iconic H Series PC cases even better. Our new lineup still features the elements builders loved in the original H Series, including our patented cable management system, removable fan/radiator mounting brackets, and easy-to-use drive trays, alongside new updates like a front-panel USB-C connector supporting high-speed USB 3.1 Gen 2 devices, a tempered glass side panel that installs with a single thumbscrew, and an upgraded Smart Device V2 on the H510i.

The new Smart Device V2 includes a faster microprocessor for NZXT CAM-powered control of two HUE 2 RGB lighting channels and three fan channels that support either voltage regulated or PWM fans.

With a USB 3.1 Gen2-compatible USB-C connector on the front panel, it's easier than ever to connect smartphones, high-speed external storage, or the latest peripherals to your PC

The clean, modern design, iconic cable management bar, and uninterrupted tempered-glass side panel showcase your stunning build.

Use the intuitive NZXT CAM application to monitor and control your build, choosing from presets or custom controls for your RGB lighting and fans to create your dream PC.

Cable management can often take more time than assembly. We designed a cable routing kit with pre-installed channels and straps, for intuitive and easy wiring.

Two Aer F120mm fans are included for optimal internal airflow and the front panel and PSU intakes include removable filters. Includes a removeable bracket designed for radiators up to 280mm simplifies the installation of either closed-loop or custom-loop water cooling.
12 replies
Oct 27, 2021
535 posts
1303 upvotes
good price for elite. air flow version was same price last year.
Dec 10, 2015
26 posts
6 upvotes
had this case for a few years. great case, great price.
Nov 22, 2017
30 posts
27 upvotes
The white version of this is sold out else I may have jumped on this.
Dec 13, 2008
470 posts
214 upvotes
If only shipping wasn’t ~32% of the purchase price I’d buy.

Upvoted for great deal
I'm just here for the deals....
Jun 14, 2022
61 posts
30 upvotes
You don't want this version.

The flow version was made because this case is flawed and runs hot.
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2011
4645 posts
4004 upvotes
Calgary
Gqsmooth wrote: You don't want this version.

It's perfectly fine for an office or media PC. When people say a case runs hot it is often referred to stressed benchmarks running at full load for a lengthy period of time. You are never going to run a full load like that during regular PC use, unless you are gaming for hours.

I'm running a mini ITX case with almost zero airflow and it's a case that people refer to it as a "heat box", but I've never even seen it reach 80 deg during my use.

If you are overclocking or gaming heavily, then yes, you'll probably want a better case.
teksavvy sucks
Deal Addict
Sep 30, 2006
1848 posts
456 upvotes
gta
perfect for 4090
No links or solicitations through sigs
Deal Guru
Nov 27, 2005
12318 posts
2462 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Gqsmooth wrote: You don't want this version.

It's perfectly fine for mid-range builds. Not everyone is running a 300W video card.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)