Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Canada Computers

Panasonic vacuum $179.88

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 8th, 2019 3:00 pm
May 7, 2017
170 posts
258 upvotes

[Canada Computers] Panasonic vacuum $179.88

If you’re looking for a new vacuum and don’t know where to go now that Sears is gone, this is a great deal. The kenmore vacuums were one of the few bright spots at Sears, and Panasonic actually made a lot of them.

I just bought this Panasonic and it is working great so far. The quality seems quite high, and no bags are needed. It does have a funky look - not like a traditional canister - but I guess most are like this now. Consumer Reports seems to like it, and the discount can’t be beat.

Biggest caveat is that there are only a few left. Act quickly if you want one!
Last edited by TomRFD on Mar 1st, 2019 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added price to title
11 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2016
2980 posts
3334 upvotes
if its on clearance make sure you get a filter if there is some type of he pa filter in there might be hard to find later.
Apr 23, 2013
586 posts
233 upvotes
What's the difference between this one and the $99.99 MC-CL943?
Is the Plush Pro nozzle designed for carpet?
Be nice to people k?

Go Zoomers~~~~
Jun 24, 2009
153 posts
104 upvotes
toronto
was looking at dyson cordless vacs. seems like a decent deal for their discontinued models at canada comp
Deal Fanatic
Jan 28, 2005
6467 posts
460 upvotes
Scarborough
Just purchased one to be shipped to store
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2006
3036 posts
1205 upvotes
I have had this vacuum for about a year and I got it at discount for $300, this price is a steal. It works best on carpets as the mechanism allows it to glide over carpet automatically without requiring any pushing. It also cleans deeply because it draws air and pushes the air into the carpet to disengage the dust trapped inside the carpet; I think this mechanism is what allows the effortless "glide" over the carpet. The only con I find is that the canister is a bit heavy when needing to carry up and down the stairs.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 28, 2005
6467 posts
460 upvotes
Scarborough
I picked mine up an hour ago. I guess they had it in Stock at the store
May 8, 2015
345 posts
296 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Says there's availability in Toronto but when I checkout I'm getting an error on "Pick up order location"
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2008
1718 posts
1082 upvotes
Hamilton
Panasonic is by far the best vacuum cleaner we ever had (We tested almost all major brands in the last 30 yrs). My cordless (Shark?) is about to die and I'll pick up a handheld one at $59.88. I'd buy a canister one at $90s but I'm not a fan of bagless VCs. Still some stock in Hamilton. Thanks OP.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2004
6019 posts
3613 upvotes
Toronto
Anarchaotic wrote: Says there's availability in Toronto but when I checkout I'm getting an error on "Pick up order location"
I bought the last one in the downtown Toronto store on the 5th.
They did have other models on clearance. Uprights, I think.