Expired Hot Deals

[Canada Computers] Phanteks Eclipse P300 Black/Red Tempered Glass ATX Tower Case $64.99

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 28th, 2019 12:16 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2012
1185 posts
2664 upvotes

[Canada Computers] Phanteks Eclipse P300 Black/Red Tempered Glass ATX Tower Case $64.99

Any thoughts? Warm deal?

I've used this case before. Decent at this price point. Airflow is okay when fans are added. :D
8 replies
May 23, 2008
791 posts
371 upvotes
Gtown ON
Not sure why downvoted, it's a good case. Not exactly a "hot" deal at $10 off, but overall for the features the price is great. While personally a fan of larger, airflow cases (I got a ThermalTake Commander), $65 for a "normal", brand name, tempered glass case, why not?

Oh, OK, downvoted because of poor merchant reputation. I suppose that would be CC? Or Phanteks?
Jan 6, 2010
461 posts
523 upvotes
Montreal, QC
RaidZero wrote: Oh, OK, downvoted because of poor merchant reputation. I suppose that would be CC? Or Phanteks?
I think it's CC. I've seen a lot of hate for CC lately, not sure what it's about.

I mean, I don't particularly like them either, but I'm not sure what the real angst is about.
Apr 7, 2015
506 posts
333 upvotes
Vancouver Island
Deriot wrote: I think it's CC. I've seen a lot of hate for CC lately, not sure what it's about.

I mean, I don't particularly like them either, but I'm not sure what the real angst is about.
CC has four strikes against them.
1. No free shipping.
2. Orders get cancelled with no explanation.
3. They had an issue where they mixed up whose account you actually logged into with your email/password. Yeah, that's a big one.
4. Customer information was leaked.

Phanteks is fine, inexpensive tempered glass is great, but CC is a hard sell.
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2008
3299 posts
688 upvotes
Toronto
AncientWords wrote: CC has four strikes against them.
1. No free shipping.
3. They had an issue where they mixed up whose account you actually logged into with your email/password. Yeah, that's a big one.

What about cc in-store purchases?

Anything I should watch out for?
Apr 7, 2015
506 posts
333 upvotes
Vancouver Island
undacova wrote: What about cc in-store purchases?

Anything I should watch out for?
Nah, all the issues are internet related... Unless you give them into to leak Face With Stuck-out Tongue
Jan 6, 2010
461 posts
523 upvotes
Montreal, QC
AncientWords wrote: CC has four strikes against them.
1. No free shipping.

Thanks, was not aware of that at all.
May 23, 2008
791 posts
371 upvotes
Gtown ON
I am not a fan of Canada Computers, but I don't dislike them. I would like them to be around though because they are one of the few, if not the only one, companies with physical stores near me.
Banned
Nov 20, 2009
1323 posts
958 upvotes
39.0392° N, 125.7625…
I had to return a monitor to Best Buy, went into CC on 10th Line Rd Orleans to see theirs first and asked an employee where the closest BB was. He sent me many kilometers west until I finally found the BB a few blocks away from CC. He purposely misled me. Another CC store manager refused to PM because the price was too low saying they would lose money. So don't advertise price matching then, I told him. Never again will I buy from them. Any returns will get you only 90% of your money back. Restocking fee. Screw them..