Tags:
None
[OP]
Nov 7, 2019
32 posts
73 upvotes
BC

PRE- BF Corsair T1 Race Gaming Chair $279.99

I just bought a AKracer chair from them and now I am kicking myself for going in too early. These are very comfortable. I was deciding between this one and the AKracing one and ultimately went with the latter because of price. BUT, now at this price this chair is a no brainer. Highly
7 replies
Jul 21, 2016
917 posts
2025 upvotes
Same non-ergonomic back-breaker uncomfortable "gaming" flashy chair as the 2000 other available models.

Seriously. Stop doing like streamer. Get yourself a real ergonomic chair. You will thanks me later.
Thanks OP, bought 25!
(Mod edit: You are awesome)
Deal Addict
May 6, 2007
1486 posts
245 upvotes
InvaIid wrote: Same non-ergonomic back-breaker uncomfortable "gaming" flashy chair as the 2000 other available models.

Seriously. Stop doing like streamer. Get yourself a real ergonomic chair. You will thanks me later.
Please recommend one.
[OP]
Nov 7, 2019
32 posts
73 upvotes
BC
InvaIid wrote: Same non-ergonomic back-breaker uncomfortable "gaming" flashy chair as the 2000 other available models.

I have had no problems with mine so far on comfort. I am usually on the chair consistently while gaming or video editing and each session span goes anywhere between 4-6 hours. Although ergonomic chairs are better for your back it is not nearly as comfortable as these gaming chairs. Also the ergo chairs only work best if you are always sitting in the "ideal position and not everyone is going to be in that position as often as you think.
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2014
2721 posts
538 upvotes
Its gotta be nicer than the serta staples chair i have. will have to update this post with a pic maybe.
Feb 23, 2017
293 posts
230 upvotes
I love my secretlab. Overpriced ? Maybe but these kinds of chairs are still solid.