Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Canada Computers

Redragon Karura K502RGB USB Gaming Keyboard, 7 Backlight, 104+ Key (K502RGB) $25.19

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 22nd, 2022 11:19 pm
Jul 21, 2021
900 posts
3877 upvotes

[Canada Computers] Redragon Karura K502RGB USB Gaming Keyboard, 7 Backlight, 104+ Key (K502RGB) $25.19

Keyboard Type Gaming
Mechanical Switch Type (Behavior/Feel/Sound) Blue (Clicky/Heavy/Loud)
Connectivity Wired
Keyboard Form Factor Full-Size (100%)
RGB Backlit Multi-Colour Backlit
Color Black
Keyboard Language Layout English
Brand REDRAGON
Model K502RGB
Dimensions 17.75 x 8 x .75 inches
Connection Gold-plated USB
Weight 1.3 pounds
Cable Fiber braided cabling
LED backlit color Choose between seven colors
Multimedia keys 19
Material ABS
Compatibility Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows Vista and Windows XP
Package contents: 1 x Redragon Karura K502 Keyboard ;1 x User manual
Mechanical Keyboard Blue Mechanical
Thread Summary
If you're looking to upgrade your setup, check out RFD Reviews' top picks for the best gaming keyboards!
13 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2016
1660 posts
4010 upvotes
You can't decide it become a mechanical kb with blue switch, it need to be true lol.
Last edited by Admin on Jul 32th, 2027 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jan 19, 2019
78 posts
68 upvotes
Looks like OP copied it from the specifications tab, I wouldn't blame them for that. There's just no way this is mechanical though.
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2007
4798 posts
1796 upvotes
This is better than other basic keyboards. Not bad for $25. But will not beat mechanical ones.

+1 OP I got one for fun, like the backlight for my office laptop
Nov 3, 2018
91 posts
59 upvotes
I have this, It's a chiclet keyboard. I prefer it over mechanical just because its quiet and the keypress is shorter distance. More like a laptop style keyboard. Paid $37 for it a year ago.

The only negative is that the finish shows any moisture from your hands and makes the board look greasy even if you're not greasy.
Jul 16, 2006
414 posts
211 upvotes
I have used Chiclet keyboards for a long time and used this one as well. I realized after switching to mechanical how much fatigure I was dealing with using the chiclet type keyboards.
Mar 20, 2016
641 posts
672 upvotes
Vancouver
DRJson wrote: I have this, It's a chiclet keyboard. I prefer it over mechanical just because its quiet and the keypress is shorter distance. More like a laptop style keyboard. Paid $37 for it a year ago.

The only negative is that the finish shows any moisture from your hands and makes the board look greasy even if you're not greasy.
If you like short keypress and quiet, get MS sculpt ergo instead.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-ww/accesso ... aprimaryr2
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2016
1660 posts
4010 upvotes
jpwkr1 wrote: If you like short keypress and quiet, get MS sculpt ergo instead.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-ww/accesso ... aprimaryr2
I tried to get used to this but too often I use the wrong finger on the wrong keys (even if I do 70+wpm on average, 100+ on peak!)
My brain simply refuse to wrap around the concept of splitting it!
Nearly all of my coworker are in love with it, I'm like the weirdo that refuse to use it xD
Last edited by Admin on Jul 32th, 2027 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2012
1301 posts
1540 upvotes
COQUITLAM
DRJson wrote: I haven't tried these kind of ergo keyboards before. Have you used it?

I was originally gonna get the Logitech MX Keys, but its Bluetooth and won't work as wired with Bluetooth off.
I've tried this types of short membrane boards before.

Don't bother. You can barely press down on the keys so it feels like you're smashing your fingers against a wall.

The board itself isn't very stable and will wobble around if you're a heavy typer.
Mar 20, 2016
641 posts
672 upvotes
Vancouver
DRJson wrote: I haven't tried these kind of ergo keyboards before. Have you used it?

I was originally gonna get the Logitech MX Keys, but its Bluetooth and won't work as wired with Bluetooth off.
Yeah it works well, but, ideally go into a Best Buy or something to try for yourself.
Wired is better for sure if similar board existed.

VillageIdiot wrote: I've tried this types of short membrane boards before.

Don't bother. You can barely press down on the keys so it feels like you're smashing your fingers against a wall.

The board itself isn't very stable and will wobble around if you're a heavy typer.
Thats the point of it, short travel for lighter typers. If you don't like short travel then use regular mechanical keys.
They also make short travel mechanical keys, but I haven't tried many yet: https://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/in ... list&c=862
Deal Addict
Feb 6, 2013
1045 posts
1306 upvotes
Ontario
LOL
"Silent Gaming Keyboard"
but also
"Mechanical Switch Type: Blue (Clicky/Heavy/Loud)"

No way this is Outemu Blue. Just another membrane chicklet style, it's probably not even scissor switched.
Apr 10, 2019
34 posts
26 upvotes
vancouver
Tried this keyboard before.
Loved it but not the enter button shape....
returned.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)