Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Canada Computers

Samsung and LG Plasma @ $599 and $649

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 30th, 2015 6:02 pm
Aug 9, 2010
131 posts
102 upvotes
Toronto
I don't mind the 5% restocking fee, which for the 599 price comes to 29.95. In fact, I think it's only fair. After all, you do get the opportunity to test the item, be it a TV, speakers, receiver, etc. at your home, which is much better than reading a thousand reviews.
10% however would be a bit too much :)
Anyway, I decided to keep it. My problem was, I was expecting the F5300 to be a big upgrade compared to my 5+ years old 52" Sony LCD. "Big" it was not. More like "minor" to "small", depending on whether you're watching at daylight or dark conditions, respectively. But considering I had a pre-arranged sale of my old LCD for a very good price, at the end I decided it was worth it. One outcome of all this is I realized just how good my old LCD is.
Aug 12, 2010
149 posts
27 upvotes
Vaudreuil-Dorion
Any reason why Youtube app is not available on the 60PB6600????

Edit: never mind, in premium content, not the app store...

Love the TV, just got it today, unfortunately it was bought for my mother-in-law...trying to figure out how to keep it. Saw one left in west island.

Just to note, I would have bought the 60PB6500 at Costco right now for 589$ but it only had one HDMI port. I took the CC one for 599$ for the extra hdmi and the smart is a bonus. Took a hit on the extended warranty compared to the Costco one; Costco is 5 years in-home for 60$ and CC is 107$ for only 3 years in-store.

And anyone looking at the Walmart one for 498$, it is an older model with two HDMI. The picture I not as good as the Costco/CC computer deal, although at that price there is nothing better.
Jan 29, 2015
3 posts
East York, ON
commando_j wrote: Any reason why Youtube app is not available on the 60PB6600????

Edit: never mind, in premium content, not the app store...

Love the TV, just got it today, unfortunately it was bought for my mother-in-law...trying to figure out how to keep it. Saw one left in west island.

Just to note, I would have bought the 60PB6500 at Costco right now for 589$ but it only had one HDMI port. I took the CC one for 599$ for the extra hdmi and the smart is a bonus. Took a hit on the extended warranty compared to the Costco one; Costco is 5 years in-home for 60$ and CC is 107$ for only 3 years in-store.

And anyone looking at the Walmart one for 498$, it is an older model with two HDMI. The picture I not as good as the Costco/CC computer deal, although at that price there is nothing better.
I went to two wallmart (one at Kennedy road, one at 1900 Eglinton Ave E), they said that no carry 60PN6500

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)