Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Canada Computers

Seagate Barracuda 1TB SATA 5400rpm 128MB Cache 2.5" Internal Drive(ST1000LM048) $59.99

Sep 23, 2010
945 posts
3517 upvotes
T Dot

[Canada Computers] Seagate Barracuda 1TB SATA 5400rpm 128MB Cache 2.5" Internal Drive(ST1000LM048) $59.99

Going to put this into my PS3, should be an improvement from 80gb...
Seems quite well reviewed on both amazons, and lowest price according to camel. Also on amazon for the same price but shipped & sold by CC, so really moot.
In stock online/warehouse and almost all BC, QC & ON b&m locations as of posting

Seagate brings over 20 years of trusted performance and reliability to the Seagate ® BarraCuda ® 2.5-inch HDDs - now available in capacities up to 5 TB.
Key Advantages

Broadest 2.5-inch hard drive portfolio with up to 5 TB capacity and both 7 mm and 15 mm form factors suitable for a variety of compute applications.
Thinnest and lightest 2.5-inch hard drive with up to 2 TB storage in a 7 mm z-height, providing seamless upgrades of thin and light laptops and smaller form factor systems.
Fast data rates of up to 140 MB/s enables superior PC end-user experience and snappier file transfers.
2.5-inch, 15 mm z-height hard drives provide 3 TB to 5 TB in capacity, offering the highest-capacity 2.5-inch hard drives available for external or all-in-one storage.
15 mm z-height enables slimmer all-in-one desktop PC drives while helping reduce system heat generation and vibration.
Low startup current configurations for 3 TB to 5 TB drives enable use in legacy low-current systems like USB-2 external boxes, while simultaneously lowering power consumption.
5 TB drives can store more than 1.25 million songs and 600 hours of HD video.
Manufacturer: Seagate Technology
Manufacturer Part Number: ST1000LM048
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.seagate.com
Brand Name: Seagate
Product Line: Barracuda
Product Model: ST1000LM048
Product Name: BarraCuda Hard Drive 1 TB
Product Type: Hard Drive
6 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2016
2980 posts
3334 upvotes
you must be really desperate for a hard drive or want it as back up to buy a 5400rpm today for 70-75 with taxes.
Sep 23, 2010
945 posts
3517 upvotes
T Dot
Thanks! Not sure how I missed this in my searching, Not a deal after all Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes Should be self down-voted for not searching thoroughly enough.
The first sentence describes the purpose of this purchase: ps3 hdd replacement. Given the constraints of this being a ps3 drive, and price I'll probably just pull the trigger and head down to BB instead of CC.
waven101 wrote: you must be really desperate for a hard drive or want it as back up to buy a 5400rpm today for 70-75 with taxes.
Sicklyslick wrote: WD Blue 1TB 7200rpm has been regular price at $55 for the longest time.

http://www.canadacomputers.com/product_ ... _id=050727