Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Canada Computers

Sony RX100 MK1 399$

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 24th, 2018 10:59 am
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2005
1776 posts
572 upvotes
GTA
AncasterRFD wrote: No, it's from a broken toy but I would encourage anyone with an RX100 to take 2 pics.

One at your subject with direct flash, and one with even just propping the flash using your finger so it bounces off the ceiling.

The effect will be like this:

Toy, eh? It looks so close to this. I would like to make this.
Link to 3D printing...
----------------------------------------------------
Koodo - $45/75GB plan + $0/4gb add on - Medium Tab / Tab Plus
Freedom Mobile - Talk + Text + 50GB plan $99/yearly X2
Freedom Mobile - Talk + Text only plan $25/year
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2012
15662 posts
10440 upvotes
Southern Ontario
Coppertone2005 wrote: Toy, eh? It looks so close to this. I would like to make this.
Your text to link here...
No, that one up there isn’t mine. It looks like that, but I don’t have it anymore because I sold my RX100, so I googled a pic.

Don’t use blue or any colour though, use white, you don’t want any color cast. It’s the same concept as bouncing a speedlite off a ceiling, if it’s not white, you cast the ceiling’s colour onto your subject, or if it’s too high, any flash you use might not be bright enough, inverse square law.
Jul 29, 2011
221 posts
297 upvotes
Vancouver
I paid $425 for the MK1 4 years ago brand new. I can't see how this is possibly a deal.
Deal Guru
Sep 1, 2004
12900 posts
13102 upvotes
Byzantium wrote: I paid $425 for the MK1 4 years ago brand new. I can't see how this is possibly a deal.
You mean things were cheaper when our Petro dollar is on par as usd? You don't say.
Jul 29, 2011
221 posts
297 upvotes
Vancouver
Even with the exchange rate, you could expect depreciation for a model that is 6 years old. Released June 2012.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)