Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Canada Computers

UPDATED VERSION NZXT H1 w/ 140 Watercooler & 650W PSU - $189.99 (NOT V2)

  • Last Updated:
  • May 15th, 2022 12:15 pm
[OP]
Sr. Member
User avatar
Oct 18, 2012
614 posts
775 upvotes
Montréal

[Canada Computers] UPDATED VERSION NZXT H1 w/ 140 Watercooler & 650W PSU - $189.99 (NOT V2)

I was at Canada Computer checking the CPUs the other day, and saw this deal.
it's the updated version, from what I understand, this version comes with a updated PCIe Riser(?) should be able to solve the fire hazard.
I recall these were $400ish couple of years ago

THIS IS NOT THE V2 VERSION*

About this UPDATED PCIe Riser:






I am ready for the downvote
Last edited by soonleaf on Mar 20th, 2022 4:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
65 replies
[OP]
Sr. Member
User avatar
Oct 18, 2012
614 posts
775 upvotes
Montréal
Thanks, gonna modify the title and description
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 23, 2005
2847 posts
1544 upvotes
Montréal, QC
This would be nice next to my Xbox!
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 20, 2008
3140 posts
411 upvotes
soonleaf wrote: Thanks, gonna modify the title and description
You should update your OP to this video instead. This is the updated video from the one you posted. NZXT switched back to the original PCB but revised it. It's "safe", but just FYI
Sr. Member
Nov 9, 2021
968 posts
2063 upvotes
The Meshlicious may cost a little more considering no PSU or AIO but worth it over this.
[OP]
Sr. Member
User avatar
Oct 18, 2012
614 posts
775 upvotes
Montréal
1337rice wrote: You should update your OP to this video instead. This is the updated video from the one you posted. NZXT switched back to the original PCB but revised it. It's "safe", but just FYI
done

I am so confused right now

So, NZXT released a "modified PCIe Raiser" to avoid the fire hazard issue? and then released a V2 version?
Deal Expert
User avatar
Mar 6, 2003
18170 posts
11039 upvotes
Ottawa
soonleaf wrote: done

I am so confused right now

So, NZXT released a "modified PCIe Raiser" to avoid the fire hazard issue? and then released a V2 version?
V1's sold now have the revised PCIe riser. Yours is the V1.

V2 is a brand new design. It's bigger, has more space for the GPU, more powerful PSU, and has a extra fan to cool the GPU better (the main complaint of the V1 is that the GPU runs hot)
Last edited by warpdrive on Mar 20th, 2022 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Sr. Member
User avatar
Oct 18, 2012
614 posts
775 upvotes
Montréal
warpdrive wrote: V1's sold now have the revised PCIe riser. Yours is the V1.

V2 is a brand new design. It's bigger, has more space for the GPU, more powerful PSI, and has a extra fan to cool the GPU better (the main complaint of the V1 is that the GPU runs hot)
thanks
Member
Feb 10, 2007
467 posts
204 upvotes
Is this going to burn my house down? A good case for an older house that could use some updating, coincidently placed beside a pile of oily rags? jk

Did anyone try price match memory express? Their listing doesn't mention that the fix is included. Brings it down another $10.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Mar 25, 2003
16889 posts
5362 upvotes
Markham
ryar wrote: Is this going to burn my house down? A good case for an older house that could use some updating, coincidently placed beside a pile of oily rags? jk

Did anyone try price match memory express? Their listing doesn't mention that the fix is included. Brings it down another $10.
Should be the same with replaced riser. If is not, you can easily contact NZXT to have them send you the replacement.
48TB Node 304 / i5-3570 / Server 2016 Essentials
12TB HP Mediasmart EX 495 (E8400, 3.0GHZ, 4GB Mushkin), with Server 2016 Essentials
16TB Qnap TS-459 Pro
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2012
4584 posts
4939 upvotes
Toronto
was this price for a while now, i recall it being on sale on black friday, boxing day, and most recently last month. still hot but i'll be pulling the trigger at $120 Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Deal Expert
User avatar
Mar 25, 2003
16889 posts
5362 upvotes
Markham
darknebulae wrote: The Meshlicious may cost a little more considering no PSU or AIO but worth it over this.
Cost a lot more.
650w SFX Power supply $150
https://www.amazon.ca/Cooler-Master-Eff ... B00FBBQERG

Aio $80. https://www.amazon.ca/CORSAIR-Liquid-Co ... B079NXZQBC
48TB Node 304 / i5-3570 / Server 2016 Essentials
12TB HP Mediasmart EX 495 (E8400, 3.0GHZ, 4GB Mushkin), with Server 2016 Essentials
16TB Qnap TS-459 Pro
Deal Addict
Feb 8, 2012
2207 posts
1526 upvotes
I ordered one of these earlier today. Seemed like a decent deal to me when you factor in the price of a 650w sfx power supply being about $140 alone.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Mar 6, 2003
18170 posts
11039 upvotes
Ottawa
nadrojcote wrote: I ordered one of these earlier today. Seemed like a decent deal to me when you factor in the price of a 650w sfx power supply being about $140 alone.
The PSU is a rebranded Seasonic SSR-650SGX so it's a great deal
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2008
2346 posts
1381 upvotes
Home
Will this work with LGA 1155 board? (The cooler should work no?)
Deal Expert
User avatar
Mar 25, 2003
16889 posts
5362 upvotes
Markham
I RFD wrote: Will this work with LGA 1155 board? (The cooler should work no?)
as long as it is a mini itx board
48TB Node 304 / i5-3570 / Server 2016 Essentials
12TB HP Mediasmart EX 495 (E8400, 3.0GHZ, 4GB Mushkin), with Server 2016 Essentials
16TB Qnap TS-459 Pro
Deal Addict
Apr 7, 2020
1653 posts
5532 upvotes
love the look of this case. so tempting at this price too! i'd need to factor in the cost of a new mobo tho.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Mar 25, 2003
16889 posts
5362 upvotes
Markham
jcamldn wrote: love the look of this case. so tempting at this price too! i'd need to factor in the cost of a new mobo tho.
if AMD you can get this one from fellow RFder gigabyte-b450-i-aorus-pro-wifi-bnib-boa ... #p35741412
but no header for USB-C connector
48TB Node 304 / i5-3570 / Server 2016 Essentials
12TB HP Mediasmart EX 495 (E8400, 3.0GHZ, 4GB Mushkin), with Server 2016 Essentials
16TB Qnap TS-459 Pro

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)