Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Canada Computers

Warm - Logitech M535 Bluetooth Mouse at $29.99 (Reg: $59.99, 50% off)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 6th, 2018 8:57 pm
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2015
1759 posts
1872 upvotes
Toronto

[Canada Computers] Warm - Logitech M535 Bluetooth Mouse at $29.99 (Reg: $59.99, 50% off)

Good sale! Although it went on sale for even less in January for $24.99 each.

Black http://www.canadacomputers.com/product_ ... _id=093896
Blue http://www.canadacomputers.com/product_ ... _id=093902

Best Buy also has it on sale.
7 replies
Feb 15, 2017
153 posts
152 upvotes
Toronto
I find that on a lot of cheaper laptops with shared wi-fi/bluetooth module that wi-fi performance really suffers when bluetooth is enabled. Therefore I still prefer mice that include a dedicated USB receiver.
May 21, 2016
66 posts
45 upvotes
It was $19.82 with staples last December.
Good to save one USB port.
Battery life not good as the conventional nano receiver mouse. It's about one to two month to change battery.
A little bit smaller in size for my hand.
A little bit slower to be connected to Windows comparing to the conventional nano receiver mouse
Temp. Banned
Apr 13, 2016
747 posts
491 upvotes
The mouse looks small and uncomfortable and the lack of back and forward buttons makes it a pretty cold deal, imo.
[Inappropriate signature]
Nov 27, 2015
120 posts
134 upvotes
Calgary/Edmonton
Yeah, it's too small for all day use. And I need back/forward. I have used this mouse. It wouldn't be bad for a travel mouse IF you NEED bluetooth.
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2010
4024 posts
2374 upvotes
Ottawa
I say if you need a BT mouse NOW then go for it. If not wait for the Logitech Triathlon to go on sale. I think it was at $39 last time. It has fwd/back buttons, connects to up to 3 computers. the scroll wheel can be infinite scroll or old school notch scroll. and the size is bigger for everyday use.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)