[Canada Computers] [WARM] NVIDIA SHIELD BUNDLE 239.99

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 16th, 2018 11:17 am
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2006
1961 posts
464 upvotes
Dollard-Des-Ormeaux
Seems easy to pair based on this site: https://9to5google.com/2017/01/30/how-t ... ia-shield/
I went with Emby cuz I liked it more than Plex (used Plex before for a few years but switched to Emby and never looked back) but that's just my opinion...Plus I did a group buy on here where I got the Emby lifetime for like 40$.
ryanaz wrote:
Nov 6th, 2018 11:17 am
Is it easy to pair PS3 controllers? That's a good idea.

Also, why are you using Emby instead of plex?
Feb 22, 2009
845 posts
796 upvotes
Whitby
This is the real deal. I was skeptical but why bother with $100 after $100 buying crappy android boxes when you can get this and be done with. Controller is nice add on too. You also get a pile of free games through nvidia shield. Kodi runs nice and smooth on it. Worth it, worth it, get it now. You won't be disappointed.

Voice controls through google are nifty too.
Oct 10, 2016
24 posts
2 upvotes
Quick question... If I already own a smart tv (Vizio M65-F1), with Smart cast and Netflix/Amazon/Chromecast built in, is there any point of getting a third party Android TV box like the Nvidia Shield? What additional capabilities would it offer over what I currently have?
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2011
2251 posts
1173 upvotes
Parksville, BC
b0tt3r wrote:
Nov 6th, 2018 1:05 pm
Quick question... If I already own a smart tv (Vizio M65-F1), with Smart cast and Netflix/Amazon/Chromecast built in, is there any point of getting a third party Android TV box like the Nvidia Shield? What additional capabilities would it offer over what I currently have?
You can stream PC games from a PC on the local network to the TV (as long as PC has nvidia gpu).
Oct 6, 2005
22 posts
6 upvotes
Vaughan
Nvidia Shield is without a doubt the best Android box today.
Oct 10, 2016
24 posts
2 upvotes
Crud, I'm still running an AMD. I also have a steam link... Guess there's no point in me getting this then unless lol.

Thanks!
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2008
3604 posts
1061 upvotes
b0tt3r wrote:
Nov 6th, 2018 1:05 pm
IPTV, Kodi, Android apps, and gaming.
Dec 30, 2017
129 posts
30 upvotes
Bb price match is only 30 days right?

I bought it 35 days ago from bb at 259 Neutral Face
Deal Fanatic
Mar 1, 2002
6742 posts
2566 upvotes
Toronto
rhutvirani wrote:
Nov 6th, 2018 1:20 pm
Bb price match is only 30 days right?

I bought it 35 days ago from bb at 259 Neutral Face
Yup.
Dec 17, 2017
131 posts
53 upvotes
Hi just wondering if anyone could help. I don’t have cable and currently only use Netflix on my Apple TV 4k. I would like to get IPTV and am confused as to which box to buy. I would like to buy the best box that gives me the least trouble. Would this be the better box compared to mag or any of the other dedicated IPTV boxes? I will not be using it for any other purpose other then IPTV but don’t mind spending more for a better quality product as long as it’s the right product. I have read so many conflicting opinions so far, and am now confused.

Confusedrfder
Deal Addict
May 11, 2004
3087 posts
1017 upvotes
Airdrie
I'm as cheap as they come and I've sunk too much into cheap Chinese boxes. Money wasted. Shield is 100% worth it.
"Success is the happy feeling you get between the time you do something and the time you tell a woman what you did." -Dilbert
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2006
1961 posts
464 upvotes
Dollard-Des-Ormeaux
OK just streamed Avatar at 110mb/s and not a single jitter, bye bye MiBox...
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
2548 posts
1087 upvotes
West Coast
must....wait....until.....BF......
Please don't ask or beg for "thanks". Don't act like this is Facebook. If someone found your post helpful, let them decide if they want to make that click. The more you beg, the less you'll get. Cheers