Expired Hot Deals

[Canada Computers] WD SN750 1TB Nvme M.2 2280. 149.99 + 8.99 shipping.

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 26th, 2020 9:26 am
[OP]
Sep 25, 2015
84 posts
236 upvotes
Markham, ON

[Canada Computers] WD SN750 1TB Nvme M.2 2280. 149.99 + 8.99 shipping.

Same price as BF
Also same price at Memory express
Last edited by Mars2012 on Dec 25th, 2020 9:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: fixed retailer field so it's better for searches
10 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2020
3377 posts
2959 upvotes
Toronto
trex1983 wrote: That's the same link posted in the OP. Did you meant to post another link from another reseller at the same price?
No, I did not see the deal link.
Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2017
1028 posts
833 upvotes
Moncton
Seems to be the same price at most locations that carry it. Free shipping from Newegg.

CC lists a "shipping credit" for damn near every other sku in their boxing day sale... this one, nothing because they figure folks are going to buy it with or without shipping credit.

As an online shopper who isn't in a city with a brick and mortar store, CC's already on my naughty list for having the great majority of items I was looking for earlier this season listed as either "no online stock", or "order online PU in store".
Koodo 8GB UL T&T @ $45 (ported in from Public Mobile)
ASUS Zenfone 3 Zoom @ $299 / Certified Pre-Owned Huawei P20 @ $240 / Huawei P20 + Huawei Watch GT @ $240
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
42361 posts
6733 upvotes
Can we use an external USB C enclosure for our cars as a music storage device?
Proud to be an Indian.
169 posts
97 upvotes
Burnaby
djemzine wrote: Can we use an external USB C enclosure for our cars as a music storage device?
Your enclosure/drive may have higher power draw requirements than the port provides.

The Tesla model 3, for example, doesn't work with some ssd, basically people end up buying the exact ssd model due to that uncertainty. Your best to check the forums if your car can support it.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2015
6141 posts
6093 upvotes
Downtown Canada
I avoid Canada Computers like plague on my teeth.
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
42361 posts
6733 upvotes
digitalpixies wrote: Your enclosure/drive may have higher power draw requirements than the port provides.

The Tesla model 3, for example, doesn't work with some ssd, basically people end up buying the exact ssd model due to that uncertainty. Your best to check the forums if your car can support it.
Hmmm okay. Will do and thanks for the heads up.

Do you think I should get a USB 3.0 Drive with a USB C adapter? I do not have any USB A ports. All are USB Type C.
Proud to be an Indian.